• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Midnight Campus ..+.. OOC (Info, Plot, Chat)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm working on getting my first post up now. Just a PSA though I'm changing Tryx's face claim. After some thought I realized she doesn't really look age appropriate for where I put her. Meet the new and improved Tryxla :D I'll be editing her CS as well but for everyone that I established relations with I wanted to give you all a heads up!1599181010216.png

Ahhh, finally posted! I stressed about that way too much haha
I shall make a post for Abby (hopefully) tomorrow; that exhausted me lol
The post is a bit longer, but I hope you all like it ^^

Aaaaagh... finaly... my first post, finaly posted...

I hope i didn't messed up very much...

Let's see what happens next... (By the way, how can i mention a User?)

Last edited:
Koinu Koinu Are there any rules/posting etiquette we should be aware of for this rp? For example, do you want us to wait until everyone gets first posts in or can we start responding and interacting with other characters? Is there a minimum response time we should be aware of, like should we wait 3 posts before responding again, etc.

Koinu Koinu Are there any rules/posting etiquette we should be aware of for this rp? For example, do you want us to wait until everyone gets first posts in or can we start responding and interacting with other characters? Is there a minimum response time we should be aware of, like should we wait 3 posts before responding again, etc.

Great questions! Sorry I haven't added the posting rules yet. >.< In the meantime, here are some guidelines to keep the ball rolling:

- There is no limit on how often you post (so long that each post is at least two proper paragraphs). This will keep interactions/plotting active and fun.
- Players will be given a good six days to reply before the main plot starts moving along.

ALSO! Love the character updates and RP posts everyone! >w< What to expect from me today...

- Some of my characters' intro posts.
- Secret Plots
- Messages/Interviews from Doctor Shadownvyne
- Dorm-mate Dice rolls.

I normally wouldn't suggest it, but since Jezzi is only harmed by Heavenly objects, that would be fine. She's definitely in for a scolding though xD. Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Especially since she's one of the few Neon can properly communicate with with her telepathy

That actually made me think how Neon's voice sounds. I think they honestly would sound like ManlyBadassHero, just with a bit more reverb to it, like its echoing within the armor.

That actually made me think how Neon's voice sounds. I think they honestly would sound like ManlyBadassHero, just with a bit more reverb to it, like its echoing within the armor.
Dude I love ManlyBadassHero. Neon is gonna sound so cool :000

Last edited:
Sorry for not replying with Abby; I just got attacked with a bunch of homework! It's going to take me just a bit to respond and post. (Sorry Pepsionne Pepsionne , I will do my best to reply when I can!)

Awesome plotting everyone! <3

You will all be receiving behind the scenes plots from me as well. ;3 How you/your characters go about the plots is entirely up to you (there are no wrong moves, only story building, so have fun ;3 ). Not all plots are the same. Some are connected. All plots are important whether them seem it or not in the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back