• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MIDGARD: Of Gods and Men Chat Club

Main
Here
Characters
Here
My character has a larger family then I thought he would, which was almost none except his parents.

True, granted some of his kid were monster (literally)... Also he gave birth to a six legged horse to. Myths are weird.

Heads up: Friday I might be too busy to respond, but I’ll be fine and ready to rp the days after.

Question for everyone: Do you want our characters to start out first meeting before the quest starts, or do you want to begin with our characters having already just set out?

Maybe at our first meeting??? Because it would be alright to see what possessed our characters to make this probably unwise but honourable decision to set out. Then again most of the other rp’s similar to this that have started like that died before they ever set out.

So I’m inclined towards them already leaving.

While I do like the idea of seeing how we meant up, starting with us just setting out on the adventure may be the course of action.

Whichever we decide to do, be prepared for every chapter title to be a pun of some sort.

Hullo again

I think there should be a meetup scene, but I know from experience that that can kill pacing, so I'm neutral on that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back