• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MIDGARD: Of Gods and Men Chat Club

Main
Here
Characters
Here

capMARVELOUS

Acclaimed* Light Novel Author Tatami Enjo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
17561485094f6b0.jpg

MIDGARD: Of Gods and Men
Interest Group | Main Gameplay Thread | Character Factory | Chat Club

Welcome to MIDGARD: Of Gods and Men Chat Club, where you can communicate with other players, ask questions, and receive updates on the game itself, or upcoming events within the game.
Have fun, remember the site policies, and try not to be too much of an asshole.
ᛒᚱᚨᚲᛖ ᛃᛟᚢᚱᛋᛖᛚᚹᛖᛋ ᚹᛁᚾᛏᛖᚱ ᛁᛋ ᚲᛟᛗᛁᚾᚷ

Error 420 Error 420 GalacticKitten GalacticKitten MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake MachievallismAlter MachievallismAlter Kodi Ly Antoniusarson Kodi Ly Antoniusarson ChazGhost ChazGhost

Last edited:
MachievallismAlter MachievallismAlter Could you please explain exactly what you mean when you say on Alveria's character sheet that "she is child-like in demeanor"? I've seen that phrase used frequently in other games, and every time, it seems to mean something different.

MachievallismAlter MachievallismAlter Could you please explain exactly what you mean when you say on Alveria's character sheet that "she is child-like in demeanor"? I've seen that phrase used frequently in other games, and every time, it seems to mean something different.
Well, I guess I should have clarified as well. Child-like in the sense that she tends to:
1. Be treated as a child (And thus she acts accordingly as a quiet child.)
2. Be as curious as a child.
3. Be as cautious as one (Like children who are scared of something new, or something abruptly appearing.)
4. Easily scared.
Like that. Although those^ are the extent of how I use the term "Child-like". Just think of a local lone school girl with no circle of friends at recess.

Well, I guess I should have clarified as well. Child-like in the sense that she tends to:
1. Be treated as a child (And thus she acts accordingly as a quiet child.)
2. Be as curious as a child.
3. Be as cautious as one (Like children who are scared of something new, or something abruptly appearing.)
4. Easily scared.
Like that. Although those^ are the extent of how I use the term "Child-like". Just think of a local lone school girl with no circle of friends at recess.
OK. That makes sense. Thanks for the clarification; that was all that was needed.

I have way too much fun doodling my characters. Fvuckin Arvo’s got some pretty hair. I dunno what happened w/ the first one it doesn’t even look like him tf
DD16E9D8-3859-4E29-92C2-65F485C62749.jpeg3D87C778-A651-49D7-8B0F-DC770FC28B76.jpegB01E0DEC-C209-436D-8174-55620A216B60.jpegAE7934B8-634C-4143-8052-70EC38974FA2.jpeg

Oh damn, I finally looked at this thread on my computer instead of my phone. I did not realize how big my canvas/pictures were.

UPDATE June 14:
The Main Gameplay Thread should be up sometime later today, preferably at a logical hour. That should give the players who have yet to post their characters enough time to do so.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back