• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mha Todobaku rp

mayo88

Lurker
Hi there I am a semi lit to advance lit roleplayer and I am interested in doing an angst based todobaku roleplay.
Please be able to write more then eight lines

I do have some plot ideas:
[C]Stuck in the hospital (Kinda include spoilers)

[C]So after the attack against villains Shoto and Katsuki were now stuck in the hospital as roommates, and in all honesty they had no clue how long it would be until they could leave but during that time the two just annoy the hell out of each other (I just want something wholesome and angsty for this one so maybe the two could be ex lovers.)

We can come up with a different plot together

Also I would prefer to roleplay as Katsuki

Hi there I am a semi lit to advance lit roleplayer and I am interested in doing an angst based todobaku roleplay.
Please be able to write more then eight lines

I do have some plot ideas:
[C]Stuck in the hospital (Kinda include spoilers)

[C]So after the attack against villains Shoto and Katsuki were now stuck in the hospital as roommates, and in all honesty they had no clue how long it would be until they could leave but during that time the two just annoy the hell out of each other (I just want something wholesome and angsty for this one so maybe the two could be ex lovers.)

We can come up with a different plot together

Also I would prefer to roleplay as Katsuki
Hello! I’m intrested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back