• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Alex34

A queer playwrite
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone! My name is Star (Any but she/her but you proboly know) looking for a partner that can do MHA
about me <3:
- 15 years old, so would prefer people 13+ but I'll take anyone
- LGBTQ+ and disability friendly is a must
- Have been roleplaying for a while lol
- I have school so that might delay the RP responce on weekdays but on weekends I'm up till 10:00 pm EST
- I am pretty chill about responses and length of responses, really depends on what's happening in the rp for me
-Oc's welcome!
Ships I can do:

Deku x Bakugou

Bakugou x Kirishima

Jiro x Kaminari

Todoroki x Yaoyorozu

Todoroki x Deku

Deku x Uraraka

Momo x Jiro

Shouta Aizawa x Hizashi Yamada
All Might x Inko Midoriya
Denki Kaminari x Hitoshi Shinso

Katsuki Bakugou x Uraraka Ochako
Bakugou x OC
Uraraka x OC
Deku x OC
(ANY X OC REALLY)
Plots:
Alternate realities/canon diverge
Pro heroes/post-canon
AU's (any)
DM me
I DO NOT HAVE DISCORD

Hey there! I'm Quill, (he/it/she), and I'm sixteen. I'd love to do a roleplay with you if you're up for it!
Though I'm consumed by school most of the time, I try to get responses in relatively quickly.
And I'd prefer to do canonxcanon, if that's alright with you.

sure!
Hey there! I'm Quill, (he/it/she), and I'm sixteen. I'd love to do a roleplay with you if you're up for it!
Though I'm consumed by school most of the time, I try to get responses in relatively quickly.
And I'd prefer to do canonxcanon, if that's alright with you.
DM's or I make a thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back