• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings mha interest check! (gxb/nbyxb)

interested? :)

• yes! (voter dms me!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes! (i dm voter!)

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

poison goth

spoingus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello everyone! it is your friendly neighborhood goth looking for a rp partner. i literally need to write so bad but i have nobody to write with, and i get bored writing alone.

so here i am! my (very specific) request is an oc x dabi pairing, however, the entire lov will be included (we can decide who plays who!)

just a fair warning, my character's lore is a little messed up- nothing that necessarily breaks site rules, but please tell me what you are and aren't okay with when it comes to triggering subjects.

i'm pretty flexible with literacy- 3-6 lines per message is ideal, though, it may be more of several paragraphs, depending on how many characters you and i will play. (i can and will write an entire book for you if you'd like that LMAOO)

okay, i think that's it? sorry for the moderators on here if i'm being a dumbass again and forgot how this works, i have a very concerning memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back