• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA Fantasy RP (Canon x Canon)

MoonEclipse

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to do a MHA fantasy role play with me. The only requirements are that you are semi-lit, writing at least a paragraph (3-7 sentences) per reply.

About me:
~My online alias is Sparky
~My pronouns are he/him
~I'm a gay transman
~I've only been role playing for 4 years, so while I haven't been doing it for very long, I consider myself to be fairly decent at it
~I love to talk ooc! I feel like it's good to get to know the person you're role-playing with, and would love to make friends with you. My first rp partner and I are best friends, 4 years later
~I don't mind doubling! In fact, I like to do more than 1 ship per role play, but it's completely up to you!
~I don't have any triggers when it comes to role play :)

Ships I'd like to do:
Dabi x Hawks
Bakugo x Midoriya
Shinso x Kaminari
Todoroki x Bakugo
I don't mind being either person!

My favorite tropes:
Angel x Demon
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
We can definitely do another one if you'd prefer it, though!

Other info:
~I much prefer to rp on Discord, but if you don't have it then here is fine too. Just know that my replies will be slower if we rp here
~I'm ghost friendly! I understand how it is to lose interest in a rp. I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know beforehand, but ultimately I don't mind
~I'm typically pretty busy during the week, with more free time on the weekends. Please be understanding if I'm unable to reply for a day or two
~I love angst! It's one of my favorites. We don't have to do it if you don't want to though!

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to start a role play!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back