• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA/BHNA Collaboration

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Sorry for being out for so long, but i am on a RP Hiatus.

I don't know if I was booted already but i wasn't trying to ghost.

Some things happened...
We understand. You're not booted yet, but you cannot post until Saturday at 12am GMT.

You had told us you were back on, so we treated it as such.

Thank you for letting us know you're on hiatus. We'll suspend your character until you let us know that you're back.

Get well and take care of irl the best way you can!

We understand. You're not booted yet, but you cannot post until Saturday at 12am GMT.

You had told us you were back on, so we treated it as such.

Thank you for letting us know you're on hiatus. We'll suspend your character until you let us know that you're back.

Get well and take care of irl the best way you can!

Thanks for understanding.

Attention!
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi
The Explorer The Explorer
BobbyJoe BobbyJoe
Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo
FactionParadox FactionParadox

All of you have yet to respond to the roll call. Please if you wish to continue posting in this RP please respond with a 'Y', or if not, an 'N'. I am aware that some of you have posted here and in other Next Class threads after I called roll on Wednesday, but for the sake of everyone following the rules, I am asking you to please respond as well. This is so we can have an accurate tally of all our active members in the RP. Please respond by tomorrow at the latest.
Y im sorry if this is too late and i understand if i get kicked because i was gone for a long time

I've edited the disciplinary section of the rules. Please read:

"You have three strikes in five pages before you face the schedule of discipline.

Please be active. This cannot be a successful RP with people that post once a month. We will send a check-in every week, and if you don't respond three times in six weeks, you will face the schedule of discipline.

Schedule of Discipline:
1: Suspension for a week.
2: Suspension for a month.
3: Banned for a year.

Hello everyone. I was thinking about joining this rp, but I wanted to know what the rp needs right now. Does the rp need more students, pro heroes, villains, ect?

Hey, VolticAce VolticAce ! We have about 18 students, 6 pro heroes (including staff) and 5 villains.
Thanks for letting me know. Chances are I will make a villain then. I had a villain from a previous MHA rp that created illusions after making eye contact, but I see that someone already has a character with very similar powers. Once I come up with a new one I'll let you know.

Thanks for letting me know. Chances are I will make a villain then. I had a villain from a previous MHA rp that created illusions after making eye contact, but I see that someone already has a character with very similar powers. Once I come up with a new one I'll let you know.
Our limit for similar quirks is two. You can add your current villain if you want.

Hi guys! It's Wednesday again, so you know what that means: roll call! (Jeez felt like the last one was yesterday, is that just me?)

PlusUltra PlusUltra - Himiko
Kapowne Kapowne - Desmond, Heavens Man
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 - Manipulator
King Crimson King Crimson - Ryusei
HerculePyro HerculePyro - Lauren, Psyren
Webs Elk Webs Elk - Christopher, Techtricity, It
Spideep Spideep - Corvo
Lilliana2 Lilliana2 - Lily
The Explorer The Explorer - Seiryo, Tokutski
ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 - Kotonaru, Senshi, Mr. Harmony
EMIYAman EMIYAman - Mukaido/Mr. Jigsaw
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi - Sabrina
KingPoisonYugiohMha KingPoisonYugiohMha - Kurage, Victor
BobbyJoe BobbyJoe - Jimmy, Daiyamondo
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 - Samuel/Razor
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Jack, Queen
SparrowVale SparrowVale - Yua
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - Petra
FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 - Allanon
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer - Charlotte
Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo - Inkles, Sinful Veng
FactionParadox FactionParadox - Saburo, Lumos
Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants - Gut Ripper

Holy moly! I want to personally apologize for being so inactive this week, I was tasked with a lot of yard work over the last few days, and combined with the oncoming heat of summer it took a lot out of me. But anyway, on to the news! Sadly, two members will be taking a hiatus, The Explorer, who has decided to take more time to work out personal IRL matters, and Webs Elk, who has decided to take a break from RP'ing for an undetermined amount of time to do the same. If you guys are reading this, just know you both have a spot if and when you come back, along with your characters! We will do our best to include them as NPCs so they aren't lost as the story progresses.
That being said, we have had a number of new villain characters join our RP in the last week, the newest among which is a new player Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants ! Please say hello if you haven't done so already. This means our student total, including those who are on hiatus, remains at 19. Now for the roll call:
If you have been @'ed in this post and wish to continue posting in the MHA Next Class RP, please reply with 'Y' within 48 hours of this post. If not, please reply with 'N'. If the DMs and I don't see a response from you within the allotted time, we will boot you from the RP at our discretion.
Alright, it seems the thread has hit a bit of a snag, as most of you are waiting for others to post to get a more general idea of what's going on with the invasion of the school. At least, that's what it seems like to me. I am guilty of this too! It's nothing to be ashamed of. But please take initiative! ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 has done excellently taking center stage in the story at the moment as both villain and student, so do your best to follow her lead! If there is a reaction or a situation you have in mind, write it out! If you are unsure of how your post will be received, post a summary of what you'd like to do in the OOC to get feedback. If you want to involve other players, please either PM them individually or @ them in the OOC to notify them and collaborate. I will try to get a post up as my student character within the next day or 2, and if any of my ideas involve any of you guys, student or villain invader, I will be sure to let you know ahead of time.
And remember @ all student players, we are still conducting voting for Class Rep in the OOC as well, so those of you who have not cast a vote (you get 1), please do so. Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 has been keeping tally, which you can view here in the OOC in the previous couple pages. To those who haven't voted, think about your choice! And for those that do not want the position, we respect your choice. We want everyone to have fun RP'ing here, we only want those who are willing to accept the role to play it.
Once again I apologize to all of you for my absence, and I hope we all can get the story rocking and rolling again! Happy Wednesday everyone, and happy role playing!

Last edited:
Hi guys! It's Wednesday again, so you know what that means: roll call! (Jeez felt like the last one was yesterday, is that just me?)

Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Holy moly! I want to personally apologize for being so inactive this week, I was tasked with a lot of yard work over the last few days, and combined with the oncoming heat of summer it took a lot out of me. But anyway, on to the news! Sadly, two members will be taking a hiatus, The Explorer, who has decided to take more time to work out personal IRL matters, and Webs Elk, who has decided to take a break from RP'ing for an undetermined amount of time to do the same. If you guys are reading this, just know you both have a spot if and when you come back, along with your characters! We will do our best to include them as NPCs so they aren't lost as the story progresses.
That being said, we have had a number of new villain characters join our RP in the last week, the newest among which is a new player Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants ! Please say hello if you haven't done so already. This means our student total, including those who are on hiatus, remains at 19. Now for the roll call:
If you have been @'ed in this post and wish to continue posting in the MHA Next Class RP, please reply with 'Y' within 48 hours of this post. If not, please reply with 'N'. If the DMs and I don't see a response from you within the allotted time, we will boot you from the RP at our discretion.
Alright, it seems the thread has hit a bit of a snag, as most of you are waiting for others to post to get a more general idea of what's going on with the invasion of the school. At least, that's what it seems like to me. I am guilty of this too! It's nothing to be ashamed of. But please take initiative! ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 has done excellently taking center stage in the story at the moment as both villain and student, so do your best to follow her lead! If there is a reaction or a situation you have in mind, write it out! If you are unsure of how your post will be received, post a summary of what you'd like to do in the OOC to get feedback. If you want to involve other players, please either PM them individually or @ them in the OOC to notify them and collaborate. I will try to get a post up as my student character within the next day or 2, and if any of my ideas involve any of you guys, student or villain invader, I will be sure to let you know ahead of time.
And remember @ all student players, we are still conducting voting for Class Rep in the OOC as well, so those of you who have not cast a vote (you get 1), please do so. Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 has been keeping tally, which you can view here in the OOC in the previous couple pages. To those who haven't voted, think about your choice! And for those that do not want the position, we respect your choice. We want everyone to have fun RP'ing here, we only want those who are willing to accept the role to play it.
Once again I apologize to all of you for my absence, and I hope we all can get the story rocking and rolling again! Happy Wednesday everyone, and happy role playing!
Y

Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Y do I have to do this again?

Just a joke please dont kill me

Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Y

Spideep Spideep - Corvo

Y

Users who are viewing this thread

Back