• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy metastacia ooc

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Is blood road outside the city?

👍 Alright. Can i extrapolate that the fifth district is one of the more worse of areas?

👍 Alright. Can i extrapolate that the fifth district is one of the more worse of areas?
It's the worst district. Only other place that's pretty bad is Thunder Alley which is kinda a slums.
Fifth District is kinda a place where Bluegards get stationed to do nothing but watch the city border for anything suspicious. It's also where the black market is located.
Historically fifth district was built during a more difficult era where villains would run more rampant so it's architecture is based on a time where defense and survival was more necessary.

Hi!!

k so like questions then:

• are arcanics feared/hated or are they policed by the city?
  • is this like a free roam rp or is there a plot we all need to follow?
  • are airships a thing in this world? like can we have our own personal airship?
  • are the rats causing disease or are they just running around everywhere? ewww

Hi!!

k so like questions then:

• are arcanics feared/hated or are they policed by the city?
  • is this like a free roam rp or is there a plot we all need to follow?
  • are airships a thing in this world? like can we have our own personal airship?
  • are the rats causing disease or are they just running around everywhere? ewww
Arcanics aren't necessarily feared or hated by the majority of people. It's somewhat up to each individual's own personal bias. There might be some people who have had bad experiences with Arcanics but they are largely integrated into society, some members of the Commonwealth are Arcanics, some very powerful but using one's Arcanic for illegal means is obviously not allowed.

It'll be free-roam with general plot points guided the general plot along. I have some ideas of where I wanna take the RP.

Airships are a thing but having a personal airship is mainly for very rich families.

Rats may have something to do with disease but I currently don't wanna spoil what role they have in the plague.

I suppose I shall ask the question, what are the limitations of a Arcanic's power?

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Would it be possible to have an answer to my question please? Just so I know what I can and can't do ^_^
As long as it's not super overpowered it should be fine. I typically don't allow powers that control other people in any way or just blatantly beat everyone easily. fundamental forces/reality manipulation is also generally not a thing i'm a fan of. (Things like gravity, time manipulation, reality manipulation)

As long as it's not super overpowered it should be fine. I typically don't allow powers that control other people in any way or just blatantly beat everyone easily. fundamental forces/reality manipulation is also generally not a thing i'm a fan of. (Things like gravity, time manipulation, reality manipulation)
Noice, changed my CS slightly then :)

Mkay, my gals are up- hope y'all like (in case it wasn't obvious- yes, I did watch the second Enola Holmes movie recently ;P )

CAST
-Edna, Bluegard, Artificial; played by Teh Frixz Teh Frixz
-Stormie, Criminal, Pyrokinetic; played by SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
-G.R.I.N.N., Criminal, Photokinetic; played by Idees Idees
-G.R.I.M., Criminal, Mundane; played by Idees Idees
-Dr Ronwin, Doctor, Healer; played by PenutTheGhost PenutTheGhost
-The Gentleman, Mercenary/PI, Electrokinetic; played by Jigajig Jigajig
-Atlas, Bluegard, Mundane; played by Captain Spooks Captain Spooks
-Corki, Acrobat, Telekinetic; played by BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
-Karl, Bluegard, Cryokinetic; played by turtwigwins turtwigwins
-Aureliane, Magnate, Telepath; played by Ayama Ayama
-Sophia, Detective, Empath; played by Ayama Ayama

Does anyone want to do some plotting?

Based on her background, I'd say Aureliane is likely to know Karl and possibly some other Bluegard members. She might also know some of the criminals if they stole from her or her family, and possibly hired the Gentleman in the past. I also think she went to see Corki perform at some point, and maybe they have a DL kinda friendship bc hanging out with cool performers is probably something her family would disapprove of.

For Sophia, I would expect her to know the doctor, at least some of the criminals, and possibly a few of the Bluegards.

Let me know if y'all have any ideas! ^w^

Does anyone want to do some plotting?

Based on her background, I'd say Aureliane is likely to know Karl and possibly some other Bluegard members. She might also know some of the criminals if they stole from her or her family, and possibly hired the Gentleman in the past. I also think she went to see Corki perform at some point, and maybe they have a DL kinda friendship bc hanging out with cool performers is probably something her family would disapprove of.

For Sophia, I would expect her to know the doctor, at least some of the criminals, and possibly a few of the Bluegards.

Let me know if y'all have any ideas! ^w^
Like Idk how Aureliane will take to Corki's constant motormouth but yeah fo'sho Corki will take to the attention she gets from a cute girlie. Thinkin that with Corki's telekinetic ability gets 'tickled' by resisting Aureline's telepathic ability so that could be a thing too. And with my girl being pretty much a steam(skater)punk like she will welcome a fellow rebellious girl with open arms despite their class/culture differences lol. Should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back