• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ข โ€” ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ

eclipsa

faerie sightings
our story starts in the fall, the opening of the new semester at vitienx university. students are expecting another year of the same education they receive all their years enrolled in the esteemed school. however, things are a bit different this year.

apocalyptic, even.
pitch
tba
links
i donโ€™t like!!! writing pitches!!! i get self conscious!!! hereโ€™s the basic info about this:
- fae college basically
- separated into houses
- dark academia
- lots of fun stuff happens even before the world starts to end!!!
- settings and everything will be explained prior to the rp beginning
- this is just a basic interest check, the discord server will have more stuff explained about the school, the plot, and the world ๐Ÿฅฐ
tl;dr
metanoia
a reflection is not eternal.
Dear Esteemed Fairfolk,

It is time yet again, to enlist your children in a speciality school to educate them on their special abilities and help them hone their gifts. We do hope you will consider Vitienx University in your applications.

As you may know, our school is offering a higher number of acceptances this year, as we wish to help provide betterment for as many students as we very well can. We offer a variety of courses and extracurriculars. Our grounds are full of beautiful and enchanting scenery. Your student will never be bored.

Do read our pamphlet, and consider us during this time.

Warm regards,
Headmistress Regina

interested!

will be inviting everyone to the discord today i hope! weโ€™re finishing setting it up currently โ˜บ๏ธ as soon as we get the house quiz finished iโ€™ll put up the cs as well!

will be inviting everyone to the discord today i hope! weโ€™re finishing setting it up currently โ˜บ as soon as we get the house quiz finished iโ€™ll put up the cs as well!
Cool! Will the discord be used as a OOC?)

Interested!
Is the Discord already made?
it is made but it currently only has the mod only channels!! weโ€™re adding in lore and etc today and it should be ready tonight! for reference iโ€™m in cst and itโ€™s 2:30, iโ€™m hoping to have invites out by like 8pm!!

I might not be able to join. I am not aloud to have discord but ill see and update you on further notices!)

discord will be up tomorrow! we had more lore to write than we thought ๐Ÿ˜ฉ should have the cs up tomorrow as well as weโ€™ve already finished the sorting quiz ๐Ÿฅฐ

hereโ€™s the discord! this link expires in a day so if itโ€™s gone when you go to join just lmk and iโ€™ll put up a new one. i get less bots in servers when i let the links expire

hereโ€™s the discord! this link expires in a day so if itโ€™s gone when you go to join just lmk and iโ€™ll put up a new one. i get less bots in servers when i let the links expire

Im going to have to drop out as im not aloud to have discord currently. I hope you have a good rp!)

for those interested and not yet in the discord ๐Ÿค

Users who are viewing this thread

Back