• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Metal Gear Solid - Erra

Was there a female character creation option? Cause I own Phantom Pain right now and there's no females...

Aside from like 5-6 that I've picked up in missions but I cannot customize them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trakare said:
Yeah in MGO there was the avatar creator like in the game but for females as well, looks promising!
Sweet. I've honestly dumped over three hundred hours into TPP and I've always been bothered by no female option in the creator.

Just letting you all know, I'll be getting to my reply most likely tomorrow... Still busy playing the hell out of TPP and attending school.

ChristinaXIV said:
Just letting you all know, I'll be getting to my reply most likely tomorrow... Still busy playing the hell out of TPP and attending school.
There is no shame in Big Boss's legacy.

Also the scene on the quarantine platform. And Quiet in the desert. Oh my god. I cried at both scenes!

ChristinaXIV said:
All good, we're a patient group :D

*I have to reply...* But it's so late... >.> And I'M TOO TIRED!

Lazarus said:
Expanding deadline until tomorrow,
Sorry guys, real life needs me :) , thanks for understanding!!
//Pout\\. Well, I guess I can wait.

Edit: It's 12:10, that means it's tomorrow. Just kidding. I understand about this thing called daily life.

So today, I went to the store and I saw a red shipping container. I actually began planning out how I would extract it before realizing, I'm not Big Boss...

Boss is love, Boss is life.

You godmodded my character right? I think my absence should have demanded for that and I didn't want to slow anyone down.

ChristinaXIV said:
Can someone fill me in on what I missed?
We're fucked...

Some big giant monster came out of nowhere, killed a bunch of people, I teleported it to the other ship, someone got themselves captured by Team One, I passed out and one Argentinian sailor has one hell of a story to tell...

ChristinaXIV said:
You godmodded my character right? I think my absence should have demanded for that and I didn't want to slow anyone down.
@ChristinaXIV

Your character hasn't been godmodded :) .

Crosshair was attacked by a "monster"

The monster then proceeded to charge against Phantom and Jackal (@Arion ) , Phantom tried to teleport the monster to the other cargo ship before his brain temporarily became jelly; we aren't sure if he was successful yet *suspense*.

Meanwhile Hawk, noticing Crosshair didn't answer her CODEC and the communication is getting fuzzy again, decided to investigate alone, giving Fox and Zulu the order of taking Pacifier as a guide to the cargo load and find evidence of terrorist weapons; it is the decision of Fox, Zulu and Cal to obey or not (the submachinegun that belonged to Pacifier was originally going to be tossed to the ocean, Hawk adviced not to dispose it yet so Zulu still has it but if Fox tells her to toss it into the ocean she absolutely will, Hawk adviced her to use "lethal force" if Pacifier tries something fishy. Taking this route means that Zulu, Fox and Cal will go underneath the cargo deck where (the monster is attacking the other agents on the deck). Staying and not obeying the orders is of course their choice as well ; each route has its own pros and cons.

Cheers!

Alright :P I'll work on my post either tonight or tomorrow.

wulfle said:
We're fucked...
Some big giant monster came out of nowhere, killed a bunch of people, I teleported it to the other ship, someone got themselves captured by Team One, I passed out and one Argentinian sailor has one hell of a story to tell...
Crosshair got fucked up, Phantom got fucked up, a bunch of soldiers got fucked up. This fucking robot monster thing means business.

Lazarus said:
Real life is priority, take your time! :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good joke.

Anyway, in all seriousness, yes, IRL is the more pressing matter but the story here is so great. The thought is just about to plicken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back