• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mess Hall (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Things have been slowing down a little, but I'd love to have you join us. I don't know what the others think.

Thank you! I'm really excited to join, I love the way everyone's characters bounce off of each other, and I think mine would be a good fit.

The more the merrier. Things have been hectic on my end so I haven’t been able to post in my RPs frequently. But they are clearing up so hopefully I can continue soon.

Short Round Short Round Tulik Tulik Lefic Lefic WayfaringWaaksian WayfaringWaaksian
Oi Peeps, now that we're about to move on from the island, you're all gonna get initiated into the crew and Adonis can shed his business captain shell. Then the treasure-tracking and cave crawling can begin

How would you all feel about, besides the obvious enemy pirates and fantasy enemies, there be like a Royal Navy that's out for Pirate blood?

Short Round Short Round Tulik Tulik Lefic Lefic WayfaringWaaksian WayfaringWaaksian
Oi Peeps, now that we're about to move on from the island, you're all gonna get initiated into the crew and Adonis can shed his business captain shell. Then the treasure-tracking and cave crawling can begin

How would you all feel about, besides the obvious enemy pirates and fantasy enemies, there be like a Royal Navy that's out for Pirate blood?

Can’t have a pirate crew without a threat of government now can we?

Royal navy sounds like a good idea. Would be cool if they weren't complete bad guys though, right?

I'm going to make the Qarian Empire Chen's nation of origin, if you guys don't mind?

So, are we walking around the port, or do we have to make the decision to go the nav room immediately?

I’m gonna give Lefic a message, then another day. If they don’t post by then imma make my post :3

Tulik Tulik Lefic Lefic WayfaringWaaksian WayfaringWaaksian Short Round Short Round

We're about to push this along and get to the pirate stuff, so I'll tack on the answer to Chen's question along with enchanting their weaponry. To those getting their weapons enchanted, I'll let you all choose the enchant, keeping it balanced.

This will hopefully be the last super long post.

It would just be reactivating the abilities of the sword, giving it its abilities to absorb and redirect magic and elemental power again. Nothing overly powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back