• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mess Hall (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Howdy, I'm super interested in joining with a mute ex-slave of pirates. I hope this is still open. I also got excited to join with this character and seeing there is another character who is mute

I hate to seem pushy, but is anyone still interested in this RP? It's been two months since anyone posted in the main.

WayfaringWaaksian WayfaringWaaksian Rooster_Cult Rooster_Cult

Big time roadblock and the train has stopped moving due to making the age old mistake of not pushing forward in order to wait for people who aren't replying. As the GM, it's my fault. If you two are interested, I can make a post and get the train moving and push forward in spite of everything else.

Looks like it's still just the two of us. I don't know if you'd want to continue, since this RP was set up for a group, not just a 1x1. I'd be interested in salvaging it in some shape or form, but I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to move on entirely. How do you think we should approach this?

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Looks like it's still just the two of us. I don't know if you'd want to continue, since this RP was set up for a group, not just a 1x1. I'd be interested in salvaging it in some shape or form, but I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to move on entirely. How do you think we should approach this?

Kylesar1 Kylesar1
I suppose we can just continue this as a 1x1 and if people join, they join. If I made this as a 1x1, it wouldn't be all that different than it is now, except I'd be using a character that's NOT the captain

I can make a new character and we keep going as a 1x1

I'm down for this idea! I'm assuming it would still be with the same ship and crew, but with the captain being secondary to the new character regarding the narration?

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Ahhh, alright. I was just afraid I left you scratching your head with what to do. I'm not used to having this much free reign when it comes to the plot, so I'm not sure how much is too much, if you catch my drift. Don't want to disrupt your plans too much, whatever they may be.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back