• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy mermaid rp (spots open)

Hello. I'm pretty intrigued by this RP and I would like to take the spot for the Moon Princess if it's still available.

Very good. Just a question tho. Which details should we explain about our characters? (EXAMPLE: Name, age and other)

G GoeL I know that I wasn't asking to be the moon Prince. it's because you asked to be the Moon Princess but there was already a moon Prince so I just said that.

Last edited:
I will post the cs up today, it will explain each role, hope it helps when it comes to choosing a postion.

AquaMarie AquaMarie Feyrie Feyrie G GoeL

Not trying to rush just wondering when you all would have your characters up. Again no rush I still have three more characters two make as well as the lore.

Ajay Ajay was going to get it up last night but the CS were not showing for me. The description of all the characters were there. But for the CS when I clicked on it it just said Tab B for me. Was going to check again today after work

Ajay Ajay was going to get it up last night but the CS were not showing for me. The description of all the characters were there. But for the CS when I clicked on it it just said Tab B for me. Was going to check again today after work
Yeah I only had the roles up for a little bit but it’s all up now.

I’m still out in a trip somewhere but will be returning soon. Might not able to have the CS up but I should be editing details of my character while I’m out^^

Interested in a guard for the sun clan!
Aye aye captain, you can go ahead and start with your character if you want. Make sure you read over your lore and ask if you have questions. Also let me know if you want a normal guard or winter guard.

I'd just like to share that I'm done with mine^^

Hopefully everyone is done soon as well and we can start :D

I still have to type up the lore, well finishes it anyway. Add some details a time line history. Tba I think I should have but this under nation building 😂😂😂. The sun king and queen is up, the moon princess is up. The moon king will be up at some point the person playing him is making multiple characters and is working on there backstory.

Hahaha, well good luck to finishing up and I'm looking forward to see the moon king and his other character's soon.
I think it would be nice to have a discussion area to share ideas and plans with everyone c:

Hi hi, I’m quite interested in this rp and would like to apply for a moon clan worker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back