• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Merdell Academy: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well I suppose people would be kind of relaxing for the weekend wouldn't they? That's no boyher though. :)

I'm considering making another RP-

Along the lines of....
Life and Death / Darkness and Light / Summer vs Winter / Angelic and Demonic
aka.....
Opposites.
I'm thinking Fae?

My other idea- which I like better...

A RP where everyones OC will eventually become a Prominent God-
Goddess/God of Death || Goddess/God of Nature || God/Goddess of Light/Magic || God/Goddess of Darkness/Shadows

Got the idea from everyones OC from here- everyone can guess who the Goddess of Death thought came from- *cough* Occidea The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof *cough*

Also amazing ideas, but my rp schedule with my irl schedule and school comin up, I can't handle any more :(

Also amazing ideas, but my rp schedule with my irl schedule and school comin up, I can't handle any more :(
Of course- I'm not expecting anyone here to join- I just think i"m going to make it

I would like to join, Im just not sure I could handle it or not.
I just don't like slowing things down if it's going to be fast paced.

My other idea- which I like better...

A RP where everyones OC will eventually become a Prominent God-
Goddess/God of Death || Goddess/God of Nature || God/Goddess of Light/Magic || God/Goddess of Darkness/Shadows

Got the idea from everyones OC from here- everyone can guess who the Goddess of Death thought came from- *cough* Occidea The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof *cough*
Whaaaaaat?
Though if i went for a goddess of death approach, i would structure it different. XD

Honestly I thought Aray would be an inspiration for shadows/darkness as well cause of the dark undertone I mentioned for her, but I def see her as in inspo for light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back