• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Merdell Academy: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh shizz nvm nvm
It’s fine, we just had something in mind for our characters that might be affected, but I’m sure we could still make it work lmao. I’m completely fine with arranged marriage. Lysandra won’t be tho. She might just explode XD.

It’s fine, we just had something in mind for our characters that might be affected, but I’m sure we could still make it work lmao. I’m completely fine with arranged marriage. Lysandra won’t be tho. She might just explode XD.
Lysandra explode? That would be interesting

I don't like the arranged marriage idea. Ships are nice n all, but there's more to a rp than that? Maybe i'm too serious, but i'm enjoying myself. We've got plenty of conflict, rivalry and such.

I don't like the arranged marriage idea. Ships are nice n all, but there's more to a rp than that? Maybe i'm too serious, but i'm enjoying myself. We've got plenty of conflict, rivalry and such.
Your right- you right

i know carlisle sounds a little gayyy, but when ur only around men you cant help but be excited you hang with someone who smells nice

I kind of like the you don’t have to reply everyday theme for this RP

How're ye folks, I'll have a post up soon with a bit of lore I decided to cook up for the Aveoulians so I hope you'll enjoy it! If it's not okay with Heavenchi Heavenchi , I'll change it immediately! :)

I think i wanna create a character, a second one. Due to the very laid back pace of this, i think i can handle two. THe question here is... Which kingdom? And will it be an advisor, or a head of the guard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back