• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Merdell Academy: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The longer you wait for something, the happier you'll be when you get it!
Just like the Aveoulian Empire.

Myndok > Aveoul > Thanade > Erynada > Yystan > Lweste

I'll be using this order ^_^ Sorry Lweste :_:

Good thing the Ernadyan and Aveoulian heira didn't get in at the same time! XD
I think Aster will feel guilty because she knows her kingdom was just being cowardly and just trying to avoid the extra trouble of helping Aveoul out when they really needed it. But at the same time, she'll try to act all emotionless in front of the others and will try not to give him to much thought.

I think Aster will feel guilty because she knows her kingdom was just being cowardly and just trying to avoid the extra trouble of helping Aveoul out when they really needed it. But at the same time, she'll try to act all emotionless in front of the others and will try not to give him to much thought.
I know a great teacher for emotionless behaviour

.jpeg .jpeg
^ How do you think the Erynada champion will react to the insults that'll most likely be thrown at his future queen?

IKR? Love em.
TrollFace.jpg
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof ^ Thanade in picture

"When Thanade waved false opportunity and gain, Lweste betrayed the Myndok Queen, resulting in her death. Karma came quick because the “Sun and Moon” alliance lasted a mere two years, ending in complete decimation of The Lweste Army, courtesy of their new ally. "
*cough* A**butts *cough*

"When Thanade waved false opportunity and gain, Lweste betrayed the Myndok Queen, resulting in her death. Karma came quick because the “Sun and Moon” alliance lasted a mere two years, ending in complete decimation of The Lweste Army, courtesy of their new ally. "
*cough* A**butts *cough*
Heh

^_^ Who feels like being a little devil and helping me come up with some slurs for each kingdom and their people?

Oh, please let me know if anyone here is a mobile user, I'd be happy to add the uncoded version too ^^

Chione Chione Great post my friend!
Aww, thank you!
I think that one of my biggest roleplaying anxieties is that my posts may not be up to scratch in terms of quality, so it's honestly such a relief to hear that you liked it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back