• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Merdell Academy: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Thatz Really good. I cant tell what the writing says, Lastria? Anyways, great map, if seen online map generators do a lot worse work.
Yes ‘Lastria’ sorry I can’t write accurate cursive. Thank you~

I will be honest, i have so many cool rp ideas. But whenever i create an interest check, it dies before reaching enough members. Or people never show up again.

But in all honesty, does everything in the map make sense, like you understand what everything is?

I get you. I do believe this site is a little harder to get people interested in RPs.

Referring your map, it's simplistic. The Triangles are mountains at the bottom, that's a river. It's very much so understandable ^_^

I only struggle since the last year. Before i never had that issue. But then again, most of my old friends left and i havdnt found that many new, consitent friends since then.

Im on here since a long time...

I only struggle since the last year. Before i never had that issue. But then again, most of my old friends left and i havdnt found that many new, consitent friends since then.

Im on here since a long time...
The previous site I use to RP on was Quotev, but it got blocked and this one wasn't so I moved. People here I've seen don't like big groups?
On Quotev the average sized group was "20". Larger was in the "50"'s. This site is very much so interesting, it does appears you need connections with people to get them to RP in your group.

The previous site I use to RP on was Quotev, but it got blocked and this one wasn't so I moved. People here I've seen don't like big groups?
On Quotev the average sized group was "20". Larger was in the "50"'s. This site is very much so interesting, it does appears you need connections with people to get them to RP in your group.
My largest rp was 25 people. I honestly prefer like 5-10 to. Its easier to handle.

Also there are some "bad" rpers out there, evne on this site. Most people are afraid to run into them and therefore try to get into rps with people they know do well.

Wow! Yeah, an Rp of any more than like 15 sounds insanely exausting to me :ghostxnx:, of course, you will always be able to pick up interest depending on your idea, having some people who already know or like the way someone RP's and get involved always helps, at least for me, increase interest and make me think it'll be good. (For example, I've seen B R E E Z E and Bill randomly around plenty, and Rp'd with the one of them a bit)
This isn't really advice that applies to anyone else, I've really seen more people who love a short one too, but a good legnthy or customized charachter sheet is always an immediate way to get me in love, otherwise, If I just love the content why not join!
Of course, everyone has their own opinion on who is "good" and "bad", even sometimes determining my decision on joining an Rp, but it's not really that big of a deal to me...fun and maximum creativity is my goal, rather than someone who enjoy lots of writing or productivity, so it doesn't matter too much to me. Rpn is a wonderful sight, and altough different from many other sites, it's nice and the one I've found to love and appreciate.

Last edited:
Occidea in a nutshell
101.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back