• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
"Oh don't worry about is miss she was just wondering who you were...wait....well princess, they are all volunteering to go along because they do want to make sure that you will be safe....we are all just watching out for you miss..." Adelaide replied. "And yes Felicia dose have a point, the king dose seem to fancy you...if he is blocking the door he simply wants to be sure you will be safe..." she added

“Will you be joining us miss Adelaide?” Felicia asked

"R-right. He cares for me....l-like he cares for everyone of course. As do I!......Laters!" Maya says frantically. She sprints out the room with her knives and heads back downstairs.
“Will you be joining us miss Adelaide?” Felicia asked
"Oh....um right miss..." Adelaide simply replied as she watched the woman run out after changing out of her night clothing.
"Um...joining you? On going after those hands?...if I must ill quickly get dressed of course..."

"Oh....um right miss..." Adelaide simply replied as she watched the woman run out after changing out of her night clothing.
"Um...joining you? On going after those hands?...if I must ill quickly get dressed of course..."

“That is up to you, but as a proper servant you are expected to be by your master’s or mistress’s side at all times” Felicia replied with a slight nod before turning and heading back downstairs

Lyn looked at Adelaide “what’s going on? What hands?” She asked

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
“This isn’t how it was supposed to happen!” A voice shouted in the void.

“What are you blathering on about now?” Another asked.

“These reincarnates are not following the path that destiny had laid out for them, they were supposed to go to Piltover where Princess Maya would discover her mothers past all while improving her relationship with Prince Xander.” The original voice replied

“And why are you so up in arms about this development? She is trying to be a better princess to her people and wants to stop Machinos first.” The other responded

“But she’s isn’t supposed to, she was supposed to go after him after he had decimated that village and moved on to the next.” Original replied

“But that isn’t logical… more or less… just let it play out, perhaps it might still entertain you.” Other rebutled

Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

With Maya’s swift return to the group followed by Felicia, Xander had sighed “alright princess, this is your land, what’s your plan for these hands?” He asked

“These reincarnates are not following the path that destiny had laid out for them, they were supposed to go to Piltover where Princess Maya would discover her mothers past all while improving her relationship with Prince Xander.” The original voice replied

“And why are you so up in arms about this development? She is trying to be a better princess to her people and wants to stop Machinos first.” The other responded

“But she’s isn’t supposed to, she was supposed to go after him after he had decimated that village and moved on to the next.” Original replied

“But that isn’t logical… more or less… just let it play out, perhaps it might still entertain you.” Other rebutled

Drumonkey Drumonkey Dragunov Dragunov Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

With Maya’s swift return to the group followed by Felicia, Xander had sighed “alright princess, this is your land, what’s your plan for these hands?” He asked
Dru spoke up after clearing his throat "we have a couple options and with my... Ability there are several ways we could do this. First and foremost I recommend moving civilians to a safe area and setting up a field to protect them that way some of our powerhouses can be a bit more free with the damage they do."

“That is up to you, but as a proper servant you are expected to be by your master’s or mistress’s side at all times” Felicia replied with a slight nod before turning and heading back downstairs

Lyn looked at Adelaide “what’s going on? What hands?” She asked
"Right..." was all Adelaide answered to Felicia before she left. Adelaide sighed as she went over to change out of the sleeping robe given to her and get changed back to her normal servant clothing. "There are these giant hands just coming down from the sky....it looks nothing but teraffying to me.....however from what it seems my group is wanting to stop it......its nuts and dangerous....but my lady is persistent in going after them.....and sadly Felicia is right I'm to go out there and help" Adelaide spoke as she placed her hair up

"Right..." was all Adelaide answered to Felicia before she left. Adelaide sighed as she went over to change out of the sleeping robe given to her and get changed back to her normal servant clothing. "There are these giant hands just coming down from the sky....it looks nothing but teraffying to me.....however from what it seems my group is wanting to stop it......its nuts and dangerous....but my lady is persistent in going after them.....and sadly Felicia is right I'm to go out there and help" Adelaide spoke as she placed her hair up

“So you are going to risk yourself for somebody that doesn’t even appreciate you?” Lyn asked with confusion

“So you are going to risk yourself for somebody that doesn’t even appreciate you?” Lyn asked with confusion
Adelaide stayed quite for a bit thinking over what Lyn had said as she changed out of her sleepwear. "That is of no matter Lyn...I am her servant now...it is my duty to the princess to be there for her and do as I'm told....its always been what I do for years..." she replied getting into her day wear.

Adelaide stayed quite for a bit thinking over what Lyn had said as she changed out of her sleepwear. "That is of no matter Lyn...I am her servant now...it is my duty to the princess to be there for her and do as I'm told....its always been what I do for years..." she replied getting into her day wear.

“But you can’t go! Your supposed to restore the village! You are our protector” she pleaded

“But you can’t go! Your supposed to restore the village! You are our protector” she pleaded
"...Lyn what are you speaking off? Restore the village? What village? I...I have to go out there....if they get hurt buy these hands I might be the only thing that can heal them" she said walking to the door to leave the room

Dru spoke up after clearing his throat "we have a couple options and with my... Ability there are several ways we could do this. First and foremost I recommend moving civilians to a safe area and setting up a field to protect them that way some of our powerhouses can be a bit more free with the damage they do."
"Good idea." Maya said to Dru. "Once we've assured that the civilians are safe, we can lure the hands to an area that won't put people or wildlife in danger. That's when we'll strike. The way I see it, either those hands are connected to a body, or they're being controlled by something with a body. Regardless, we'll find out answer."

"Good idea." Maya said to Dru. "Once we've assured that the civilians are safe, we can lure the hands to an area that won't put people or wildlife in danger. That's when we'll strike. The way I see it, either those hands are connected to a body, or they're being controlled by something with a body. Regardless, we'll find out answer."
"First things first then is finding either a building or area big enough for the civilians and then putting a barrier around it." Dru said as he thought about the best way to do it while looking at Ranni Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"First things first then is finding either a building or area big enough for the civilians and then putting a barrier around it." Dru said as he thought about the best way to do it while looking at Ranni Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

“The only place that can fit everyone in town is the inn, but that’s going to be a tight squeeze” Ranni replied

Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

“Not as much as you think, there’s only 14 of us left in town” the innkeeper sighed

“The only place that can fit everyone in town is the inn, but that’s going to be a tight squeeze” Ranni replied

Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

“Not as much as you think, there’s only 14 of us left in town” the innkeeper sighed
"Alright then Ranni are you good with barriers?" Dru asked as he pulled out a piece of paper and began to draw.

"Alright then Ranni are you good with barriers?" Dru asked as he pulled out a piece of paper and began to draw.

“Not exactly my forte but I can certainly give it a try” she replied “but we have to be ready, I can’t make a permeable barrier, so all the civilians have to be in here, and we have to be out there” she added

"Sounds like the inn is the best option we got." Miandiya spoke up. "We get the civilians in here then we face the hands"

“Not exactly my forte but I can certainly give it a try” she replied “but we have to be ready, I can’t make a permeable barrier, so all the civilians have to be in here, and we have to be out there” she added
Maya nods with a smile as she hears everyone pitching in for the plan.

"Sounds like the inn is the best option we got." Miandiya spoke up. "We get the civilians in here then we face the hands"

Maya nods with a smile as she hears everyone pitching in for the plan.
"Alright I'll carve some runes into the ground to form the base and if you'll just help me power it then we can make a barrier but I can't make it permeable either so once they're all in and we are out we can start." Dru said as he began to pull out parts to make a small shield generator.

“Have you figured out what you are going to do Maya?” Xander asked
Maya nods. "Absolutely. I'm gonna draw the hands out and lure them to the outskirts of the village. That way, Ranni and Dru won't have to worry about being potentially out of range of their barrier and we won't have to worry about any collateral damage to the rest of the village. Even if the hotel is safe, the people inside shouldn't have to come back to their homes being destroyed. And don't even think about stopping me from doing so, because I'm proficient with agility, so you all won't have to worry about me getting caught while baiting them out."

Xander sighed “I usually like a little more substance with my plans, but I guess this will have to do” he replied “Flora, Felicia, keep an eye outside and let us know if there are any hands nearby, we have to make sure the remaining people won’t get snatched” he ordered, before both his maids pulled daggers from the tied bows on the back of their uniforms and nodded with a serious expression “as you wish my lord” they both responded before quite literally diving under a nearby table and vanishing into the shadows.

“Thindro and Ranni will help get the people in the building while Dru preps the barrier, Maya, me and Mia will run interference if the hands try to take the people, and if Adelaide decides to join us she can stick with Maya” he added

Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dragunov Dragunov Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie

“Thindro and Ranni will help get the people in the building while Dru preps the barrier, Maya, me and Mia will run interference if the hands try to take the people, and if Adelaide decides to join us she can stick with Maya” he added

Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dragunov Dragunov Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie
(I have Adelaide coming along in my last reply)
Adelaide had left the room and the pixie had gotten dressed and now heading down to find the others. Finding them she quitely joined them standing at the ready, but kept to herself.

"It sounds like we have a good plan." Miandiya nods.

(I have Adelaide coming along in my last reply)
Adelaide had left the room and the pixie had gotten dressed and now heading down to find the others. Finding them she quitely joined them standing at the ready, but kept to herself.

"A simple task for my talent." Thindro said
"Alright. Everyone knows what they're doing. Be safe and careful. Let's go!" Maya said encouragingly before heading outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back