• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

“Well I mean you do have one person, but she currently wants you dead for unknown reasons, but if what chief Berkute says is true many Seraphinne saw something in the past or future that is driving her towards the familial killing, which’s doesn’t make much sense in any situation…” Ranni replied as she got into deep thought “and then your vision of us running through a forest… that’s just really vague, but the one that concerns me the most is with the prince” she replied

“I think that what we’ve been experiencing is caused by the halucinagens produce by those…” she gaged a bit “worms and your latent ability to see past and future events” she added

"I REALLY hope that's not the case." Maya said about the worms. "The only two things that bother me are creepy crawlers because they freak me out and mummies because they terrify me." She then looks back at Mia. "I guess it's just one of those things that we'll have to learn about as we go. At least you can say you were in your visions. I wasn't even in mine and I'm STILL trying to figure that out."
"She wants me dead for a few reasons, being an half elf being one of them. This future sight being another. She probably thinks I would steal her job." She said. She looked at Maya. "Yeah learning as I go is probably what I got to do.. I do hope the vision I had about the prince wont come true..Hopefully that was actually just a dream."

"She wants me dead for a few reasons, being an half elf being one of them. This future sight being another. She probably thinks I would steal her job." She said. She looked at Maya. "Yeah learning as I go is probably what I got to do.. I do hope the vision I had about the prince wont come true..Hopefully that was actually just a dream."
"Let's hope so." Maya said. "I'm also a bit worried about what's going on here. What'll happen to the people still here once we leave? Are they gonna get grabbed too? I want to help, but I'm also afraid that if I'm gone too long, something may happen and I wouldn't be able to forgive myself."

AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes

Once Adelaide was finished with Maya’s hair, Ranni went over to her and gently lifted the back of her shirt to check on her back. “How are they feeling Adelaide? Any soreness or pain?” She asked as she wipes away the old salve and medical ointment she applied back at Gondor. “If this hurts I’m sorry but we need to reapply the salve and ointment to help keep your wounds clean, and yes I know you haven’t bathed yet, I will apply more after your bath” she added as she worked on Adelaide’s back.

Ranni looked at Maya as she did “if your feeling sore after the battle in the forest I do have some muscle relaxant” she smiled “the same goes for you Mia” she shouted

There was a knock on the door as Felicia spoke up “the Innkeeper says the soup for dinner will be ready soon”

Dragunov Dragunov Drumonkey Drumonkey

Xander looked around the inn and then at Dru and Thindro as they all sat at the bar. “So with what Dru saw I think it’s best for us to leave first thing in the morning, we will get more information about these hands before we leave, then see if anyone in Piltover might know more” he told the two boys
Drumonkey Drumonkey

"That feels like we are just leaving these people to the mercy of these hands." Dru said as he looked to the people sitting at the table with him.

“Yes, and I know it sounds bad, but I don’t like getting into a fight with something I know nothing about” he sighed “this is one of the downsides of being in charge of people, however this is a choice for Princess Maya, this town is within the borders of Piltover” he added

“Yes, and I know it sounds bad, but I don’t like getting into a fight with something I know nothing about” he sighed “this is one of the downsides of being in charge of people, however this is a choice for Princess Maya, this town is within the borders of Piltover” he added
Dru sighed and put his hand on the table "if I find out someone was taken last night I won't be leaving."

"Let's hope so." Maya said. "I'm also a bit worried about what's going on here. What'll happen to the people still here once we leave? Are they gonna get grabbed too? I want to help, but I'm also afraid that if I'm gone too long, something may happen and I wouldn't be able to forgive myself."
"Yeah what's happening here is kind of scary. Maybe we can do something to help" she said

"Yeah what's happening here is kind of scary. Maybe we can do something to help" she said
Maya takes a deep breath before standing up. "I'm going out there and having a little chat with those hands. I'm guessing they're connected to a torso that's also connected to a head so I can slap whoever it is in the face! That oughta knock some sense into them." She starts walking towards the door, intent on storming out to call out the hands.

AquaMarie AquaMarie Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Maya takes a deep breath before standing up. "I'm going out there and having a little chat with those hands. I'm guessing they're connected to a torso that's also connected to a head so I can slap whoever it is in the face! That oughta knock some sense into them." She starts walking towards the door, intent on storming out to call out the hands.

AquaMarie AquaMarie Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

“Oh great… guess my bath will be later” Ranni sighed and changed again so she didn’t run after Maya in her sleepwear.

As she gets down to the common area Xander sees this and moves to block her from leaving “probably not the best idea right now princess, perhaps if we did some research we can come back and figure out what to do”

Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie Dragunov Dragunov

“Oh great… guess my bath will be later” Ranni sighed and changed again so she didn’t run after Maya in her sleepwear.

As she gets down to the common area Xander sees this and moves to block her from leaving “probably not the best idea right now princess, perhaps if we did some research we can come back and figure out what to do”

"While I agree with doing research, what if we come back and there's no one left here to come back to?" Maya asked, so focused on confrontation that she forgot she was still in her underwear. "You all did a lot today, so you deserve to rest and be comfortable. I'll handle this so that none of you have to. I don't want to risk any of you getting hurt."

"While I agree with doing research, what if we come back and there's no one left here to come back to?" Maya asked, so focused on confrontation that she forgot she was still in her underwear. "You all did a lot today, so you deserve to rest and be comfortable. I'll handle this so that none of you have to. I don't want to risk any of you getting hurt."
Miandiya followed. "I agree with the Xander's suggestion of research but Maya I dont think any of us would be able to rest if we know you went out there."

Xander sighed and took his cape off before covering Maya up with it, doing his best not to stare. However several of the drunkards in the inn were now staring at her with large grins on their faces. “I know Maya, but like it or not, I’m not leaving you alone” he replied

Miandiya followed. "I agree with the Xander's suggestion of research but Maya I dont think any of us would be able to rest if we know you went out there."

Xander sighed and took his cape off before covering Maya up with it, doing his best not to stare. However several of the drunkards in the inn were now staring at her with large grins on their faces. “I know Maya, but like it or not, I’m not leaving you alone” he replied.
Maya was confused at first when Xander covered her with his cape, but she quickly put the pieces together and held the cape around her to keep herself covered up, her face reddened with embarrassment considering all of the drunkards around them. "You're not?" She said while looking up at him. Her heart started racing a bit as she went from embarrassed to blushing, but she tried to hide it all under the cape. She then looked at Mia and sighed. ".....I guess you're right...." She pouts like a brat being told no. "But he's blocking my way out and that's no fair.....HUMPH! I guess I'll have to try and get something outta them." Maya turns toward the drunks. "Plastered pedestrians, I, princess Maya of Piltover, wish to know all of the information you can provide about these mysterious hands that have been terrorizing this land. I want to help, but I can't without an understanding of what you're up against."

Adelaide did not hear or notice the others leaving the room as she quietly bathed. She closed her eyes, letting the warm water relax her muscles and soothe the wounds on her back. She let out a sigh as she moved herself under the water hugging her knees up to her chest as she stared out into the distance at a spot on the wall. Thoughts and memories surrounding her as just stared off into nothingness. She snapped out of her thoughts as a shiver went down her back. She softly gasped noticing the once warm water had turned icy cold. Getting out she quickly got dried up and dressed into some night cloths. She was suprised to find the room empty when she steped out of the bathroom. She wondered were they all had gone to as she walked over to sit on the corner of the bed.

Adelaide did not hear or notice the others leaving the room as she quietly bathed. She closed her eyes, letting the warm water relax her muscles and soothe the wounds on her back. She let out a sigh as she moved herself under the water hugging her knees up to her chest as she stared out into the distance at a spot on the wall. Thoughts and memories surrounding her as just stared off into nothingness. She snapped out of her thoughts as a shiver went down her back. She softly gasped noticing the once warm water had turned icy cold. Getting out she quickly got dried up and dressed into some night cloths. She was suprised to find the room empty when she steped out of the bathroom. She wondered were they all had gone to as she walked over to sit on the corner of the bed.

Adelaide soon felt something land on her head with a soft but distinct squeal.

Maya was confused at first when Xander covered her with his cape, but she quickly put the pieces together and held the cape around her to keep herself covered up, her face reddened with embarrassment considering all of the drunkards around them. "You're not?" She said while looking up at him. Her heart started racing a bit as she went from embarrassed to blushing, but she tried to hide it all under the cape. She then looked at Mia and sighed. ".....I guess you're right...." She pouts like a brat being told no. "But he's blocking my way out and that's no fair.....HUMPH! I guess I'll have to try and get something outta them." Maya turns toward the drunks. "Plastered pedestrians, I, princess Maya of Piltover, wish to know all of the information you can provide about these mysterious hands that have been terrorizing this land. I want to help, but I can't without an understanding of what you're up against."

“I apologize princess, but you won’t get anything out of them right now, and I am sorry for their behavior” the inn Keeper replied as some of the drunkards just laughed at Maya before passing out, clearly having too much to drink

“I apologize princess, but you won’t get anything out of them right now, and I am sorry for their behavior” the inn Keeper replied as some of the drunkards just laughed at Maya before passing out, clearly having too much to drink
Maya sighs. "Well, can you at least tell us what you know since you're at least sober enough to string together coherent sentences?"

Adelaide soon felt something land on her head with a soft but distinct squeal.
Adelaide stared out the window as she sat on the edge of the bed. She slowly started to doze off as she sat there. Only to be startled away by the sudden sensation of something touching her head, then a squeal. She gasped, throwing herself off the bed. Fully waking up as she quickly sat up and looked around.

Adelaide stared out the window as she sat on the edge of the bed. She slowly started to doze off as she sat there. Only to be startled away by the sudden sensation of something touching her head, then a squeal. She gasped, throwing herself off the bed. Fully waking up as she quickly sat up and looked around.

The strange pixie had landed on the bed when Adelaide had jumped up and was on its back before sitting up and looking at her

The strange pixie had landed on the bed when Adelaide had jumped up and was on its back before sitting up and looking at her
Adelaide gasped 'Another pixie..' she whispered to herself as she sat on the ground looking up at the Pixie and looking back down at her. "hello.." was all that came from her mouth as she just looked at the tiny pixie on the edge of the bed.

Adelaide gasped 'Another pixie..' she whispered to herself as she sat on the ground looking up at the Pixie and looking back down at her. "hello.." was all that came from her mouth as she just looked at the tiny pixie on the edge of the bed.

The pixie squeaked and gently waved at her before standing up and walking towards her

The pixie squeaked and gently waved at her before standing up and walking towards her
Adelaide sat there watching as the tiny pixie walked over to the edge of the bed, getting closer to her. "What are you doing here?..." she asked unsure where she came from or how she had gotten here.

Adelaide sat there watching as the tiny pixie walked over to the edge of the bed, getting closer to her. "What are you doing here?..." she asked unsure where she came from or how she had gotten here.

The pixie just shrugged before taking flight and flying around Adelaide

Maya sighs. "Well, can you at least tell us what you know since you're at least sober enough to string together coherent sentences?"

“Well princess it started a week or so ago, when our cows and horses started disappearing” the inn Keeper replied

The pixie just shrugged before taking flight and flying around Adelaide
Adelaide got up from the floor at the same time that the pixie took flight. She stood there and watched the pixie fly around and then around her. " "if you won't let me know why you are here...could I know your name?.." she asked.

(guessing if the pixies in this world speak a different language Adelaide would be able to understand it right?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back