• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
Adelaide got up from the floor at the same time that the pixie took flight. She stood there and watched the pixie fly around and then around her. " "if you won't let me know why you are here...could I know your name?.." she asked.

(guessing if the pixies in this world speak a different language Adelaide would be able to understand it right?)

(Fair point)

“I am Lyn, my lady” the pixie replied

"You might be confusing me with someone else..." Adelaide said thinking it might be due to the nice night gown she might be wearing. "Really Iyn I'm just a mear servant..."

“Don’t demean yourself my lady, you are for greater then that” she replied

“You are very stubborn aren’t you?” Xander chuckled “but we should probably get you dressed first”
"Stubborn to the core!" Maya proudly boasted. "And we should probably make sure everyone else is settled in. They deserve to rest up and be comfortable. All of you do......and I guess I SHOULD put more clothes on."

“Don’t demean yourself my lady, you are for greater then that” she replied
Adelaide looked at her with confusion "I'm not though....I do speak nothing but the truth, I am a servant....have been since I was little...." Adelaide replied "but that is of no importance....Iyn? Is there anything I can do for you? Are you lost? Maybe hungry?" She asked still wondering why a pixie had come to her.

Adelaide looked at her with confusion "I'm not though....I do speak nothing but the truth, I am a servant....have been since I was little...." Adelaide replied "but that is of no importance....Iyn? Is there anything I can do for you? Are you lost? Maybe hungry?" She asked still wondering why a pixie had come to her.

“No, I am but the humble servant meant to serve you my lady” she replied with a bow

"Stubborn to the core!" Maya proudly boasted. "And we should probably make sure everyone else is settled in. They deserve to rest up and be comfortable. All of you do......and I guess I SHOULD put more clothes on."

“I mean I’m not complaining… but yes you should put on some more clothes, very improper for a princess to traipse around without them” Xander replied with a significant blush on his face after what he admitted

Ranni looked at Mia and Dru “so I guess we are going to go after these ‘god hands’ before we go to Piltover, this ought to be interesting” she chuckled Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey
Dru shrugged "I just need to get a clean shot and I can take one out but I only have a limited number of shots before my weapon breaks and it'll take time to repair it."

“No, I am but the humble servant meant to serve you my lady” she replied with a bow

“I mean I’m not complaining… but yes you should put on some more clothes, very improper for a princess to traipse around without them” Xander replied with a significant blush on his face after what he admitted
Maya blushes and quickly hides her face. "I'll be back momentarily!" She runs off to the room. She opens up the room door, stepping inside and closing the door behind her. Then, she drops Xander's cape on her bed. "Hi Adelaide. Hi tiny pixie. I'm getting dressed to go hand hunting because I, as a princess, shouldn't be roaming around half naked unless I'm at home or at the beach. Don't mi-" she pauses, realizing there was a new face in the room, and turns around, her face slightly red from blushing moments ago.

Dru shrugged "I just need to get a clean shot and I can take one out but I only have a limited number of shots before my weapon breaks and it'll take time to repair it."

“I’ll keep that in mind, but for now let’s just try and figure out how to track these hands without getting caught by them” Xander replied

Maya blushes and quickly hides her face. "I'll be back momentarily!" She runs off to the room. She opens up the room door, stepping inside and closing the door behind her. Then, she drops Xander's cape on her bed. "Hi Adelaide. Hi tiny pixie. I'm getting dressed to go hand hunting because I, as a princess, shouldn't be roaming around half naked unless I'm at home or at the beach. Don't mi-" she pauses, realizing there was a new face in the room, and turns around, her face slightly red from blushing moments ago.
"Serve me?...I don't really understand? But I'm ...just well me...you don't have to do such a thing.." Adelaide spoke in confusion, unsure why a pixie would want to serve her as she was well a meer servant. Her wondering mind got interrupted by the door to the room opening, causing Adelaide to slightly jump up having gotten startled. "Oh...princess!...I'm sorry... wait? Going hunting?...sorry to intrude but were are you going hunting?...its nothing but late at night and those hands out there....wait are you alright?...your face it's red miss" Adelaide questioned

"Serve me?...I don't really understand? But I'm ...just well me...you don't have to do such a thing.." Adelaide spoke in confusion, unsure why a pixie would want to serve her as she was well a meer servant. Her wondering mind got interrupted by the door to the room opening, causing Adelaide to slightly jump up having gotten startled. "Oh...princess!...I'm sorry... wait? Going hunting?...sorry to intrude but were are you going hunting?...its nothing but late at night and those hands out there....wait are you alright?...your face it's red miss" Adelaide questioned

Lyn looked at the two then back to Adelaide “is she one of your servants?” She asked curiously

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

All Maya heard from the pixie were squeaks and chirps

Lyn looked at the two then back to Adelaide “is she one of your servants?” She asked curiously

Adelaide gasped and quickly shook her head. She was in otter shock as if Maya could have understood the pixie. "No! Oh no no never oh no....Lyn she is a princess....im her servant.." she replied to the pixie

Adelaide gasped and quickly shook her head. She was in otter shock as if Maya could have understood the pixie. "No! Oh no no never oh no....Lyn she is a princess....im her servant.." she replied to the pixie
Maya looks confused as she puts on a short, black dress. "Yes, hi, I'm princess Maya of Piltover, and I don't quite understand what the little pixie is saying, but it's nice to meet her. But yeah we're off to find those hands. I'd rather not wait for them to attack us first. I'd go on my own so that you all can enjoy your night, buuuuuuut everyone keeps insisting I don't go alone and volunteering themselves and Xander keeps blocking the door."

Maya looks confused as she puts on a short, black dress. "Yes, hi, I'm princess Maya of Piltover, and I don't quite understand what the little pixie is saying, but it's nice to meet her. But yeah we're off to find those hands. I'd rather not wait for them to attack us first. I'd go on my own so that you all can enjoy your night, buuuuuuut everyone keeps insisting I don't go alone and volunteering themselves and Xander keeps blocking the door."

“Well I’m sure you’ve figured it out by now that he cares for you” Felicia stated as she walked in quietly

“Well I’m sure you’ve figured it out by now that he cares for you” Felicia stated as she walked in quietly
"Oh don't worry about is miss she was just wondering who you were...wait....well princess, they are all volunteering to go along because they do want to make sure that you will be safe....we are all just watching out for you miss..." Adelaide replied. "And yes Felicia dose have a point, the king dose seem to fancy you...if he is blocking the door he simply wants to be sure you will be safe..." she added

"Oh don't worry about is miss she was just wondering who you were...wait....well princess, they are all volunteering to go along because they do want to make sure that you will be safe....we are all just watching out for you miss..." Adelaide replied. "And yes Felicia dose have a point, the king dose seem to fancy you...if he is blocking the door he simply wants to be sure you will be safe..." she added
"R-right. He cares for me....l-like he cares for everyone of course. As do I!......Laters!" Maya says frantically. She sprints out the room with her knives and heads back downstairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back