• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
As Maya enjoyed her bath a vision of the past began to work its way into her mind. She saw two ships locked in naval combat as a storm raged and tossed them about like toys, one closely resembled that of the Royal Navy of her home and the other looked like it was made of coral
Maya looks confused as she tries to adjust to seeing the vision. She looks at the ships. "What's going on here? A battle in a storm?.....wait..... that's my Navy....is it?"

Maya looks confused as she tries to adjust to seeing the vision. She looks at the ships. "What's going on here? A battle in a storm?.....wait..... that's my Navy....is it?"

Cannons were going off as cannonballs slammed into both ships. “My prince, we must evacuate, we can not survive this battle much longer” the ships captain said “no, we must stop these pirates, if I am to become king I need to protect my people, and these pirates must fall by the name Prince Rhoam Misako” the young prince shouted as he pulled out his ceremonial sword “for the people of Piltover!” He shouted, rallying his ships crew with renewed vigor.

Dru thought for a moment then he said "yeah I think I can do that here let me just..." Dru touched Xander's forehead with a glowing finger that showed him the jerky view of the construct before it was destroyed.

“Well now we know that whatever has these people scared is real, we will have to figure out something later, and I hope your horses are ok, it seemed like this hand was unnaturally vicious with your construct” he replied

“Well now we know that whatever has these people scared is real, we will have to figure out something later, and I hope your horses are ok, it seemed like this hand was unnaturally vicious with your construct” he replied
"well we stopped outside of the night so they should be fine. Hopefully the protections hold up but worst case the horses need to be rebuilt. The carriage is sturdy enough to be fine though." Dru said with a shrug as he began to check out his tools.

Cannons were going off as cannonballs slammed into both ships. “My prince, we must evacuate, we can not survive this battle much longer” the ships captain said “no, we must stop these pirates, if I am to become king I need to protect my people, and these pirates must fall by the name Prince Rhoam Misako” the young prince shouted as he pulled out his ceremonial sword “for the people of Piltover!” He shouted, rallying his ships crew with renewed vigor.
"Huh? Prince Rhoam?...daddy!?" Maya says in shock. "Wait a second. If he's prince....does this mean I'm in the past? It has to be. Those worm things create memories, but since whatever's going on is happening before I was born, that rules them out. Now I need to figure out how and why I'm seeing this. What's so important about my father fighting a bunch of pirates?"

"Huh? Prince Rhoam?...daddy!?" Maya says in shock. "Wait a second. If he's prince....does this mean I'm in the past? It has to be. Those worm things create memories, but since whatever's going on is happening before I was born, that rules them out. Now I need to figure out how and why I'm seeing this. What's so important about my father fighting a bunch of pirates?"

“I challenge the mighty Captain Kraken to a duel!” He shouted and despite the storm almost drowning out all noise aside from the cannons, all the cannon fire stopped and the captain stepped up to the railing of her ship and smirked “the princling challenges for a duel? How funny!” She laughed in the all to familiar voice of her mother

“I challenge the mighty Captain Kraken to a duel!” He shouted and despite the storm almost drowning out all noise aside from the cannons, all the cannon fire stopped and the captain stepped up to the railing of her ship and smirked “the princling challenges for a duel? How funny!” She laughed in the all to familiar voice of her mother
"My mom was a PIRATE!?" Maya says as she looks back and forth between her two parents appearing to be set to face off. "And neither of them told me this!?" She puts her hands on her hips and pouts. "I'm throwing a MASSIVE tantrum when I see them again!"

"Please don't call me my lady. We're equals." She smiled and pulled up her shirt showing the stab wound.
Adelaide looked down and away unsure about what Miandiya had said. Adelaide just couldn't accept the thought of her being equal, after all, Miandiya, the princes, and the king were more, they were important people. However Adelaide did not explain or said a word, she just went with Miandiya. "of course miss.....um Miandiya" she quietly replied as she looked up at the stab wound and got to work healing the injeury.

Adelaide looked down and away unsure about what Miandiya had said. Adelaide just couldn't accept the thought of her being equal, after all, Miandiya, the princes, and the king were more, they were important people. However Adelaide did not explain or said a word, she just went with Miandiya. "of course miss.....um Miandiya" she quietly replied as she looked up at the stab wound and got to work healing the injeury.
"I know its probably hard for you to get use to but I see us as equals. You are my friend after all. " Miandiya said as Adelaide healed her wound. "We both serve the royals and we're thier friends. We got to make sure they dont do anything stupid." She chuckled.

"My mom was a PIRATE!?" Maya says as she looks back and forth between her two parents appearing to be set to face off. "And neither of them told me this!?" She puts her hands on her hips and pouts. "I'm throwing a MASSIVE tantrum when I see them again!"

There was a knock on the door “Maya? Are you alright? You’ve been rather quiet in there, you didn’t drown did you?” Ranni asked

AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes

“Good luck trying to keep Xander from doing anything stupid” she laughed

"I know its probably hard for you to get use to but I see us as equals. You are my friend after all. " Miandiya said as Adelaide healed her wound. "We both serve the royals and we're thier friends. We got to make sure they dont do anything stupid." She chuckled.

There was a knock on the door “Maya? Are you alright? You’ve been rather quiet in there, you didn’t drown did you?” Ranni asked

AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes

“Good luck trying to keep Xander from doing anything stupid” she laughed
As Maya was having her vision, her hidden power was activating subconsciously, causing a third of the water in the bath to rise in a tidal wave. When it ends, her power deactivates right as she wakes up, keeping her unaware that she caused it. She lets out a short, sharp yell before ducking in the water and being completely submerged by it. Believing she was being attacked, she stays underwater for a few seconds before slowly raising her head above the surface. "What.....what was that?" She whispered with a shaky voice, admittedly scared from being caught off guard in her own element.

As Maya was having her vision, her hidden power was activating subconsciously, causing a third of the water in the bath to rise in a tidal wave. When it ends, her power deactivates right as she wakes up, keeping her unaware that she caused it. She lets out a short, sharp yell before ducking in the water and being completely submerged by it. Believing she was being attacked, she stays underwater for a few seconds before slowly raising her head above the surface. "What.....what was that?" She whispered with a shaky voice, admittedly scared from being caught off guard in her own element.
(Guessing the must of all heard something right?...or at least the water coming from under the door rigjt?...)

Adelaide kept her gaze down at the injury and her glowing hands as Miandiya spoke. She felt uncomfortable around them, seeing to always have to be aware of them and her interactions with them. However this was in vain as no one has showed her anything she should truely have to be worried for. Actually they all be nice to her. "Yes of course we do....and we'll not sure if friends could be used for myself....I haven't had the best of lucky with serving royalty. But yes of course always do have to keep an eye on them..." Adelaide commented quitely as she finished up the healing, the wond completely closed. "It should not bother you any longer" she added before turning over towards the door that lead to the bath. "That didn't sound good...if she is not responding it might be best to check...something could be wrong..." she added as Ranni went to check at the door.

Adelaide kept her gaze down at the injury and her glowing hands as Miandiya spoke. She felt uncomfortable around them, seeing to always have to be aware of them and her interactions with them. However this was in vain as no one has showed her anything she should truely have to be worried for. Actually they all be nice to her. "Yes of course we do....and we'll not sure if friends could be used for myself....I haven't had the best of lucky with serving royalty. But yes of course always do have to keep an eye on them..." Adelaide commented quitely as she finished up the healing, the wond completely closed. "It should not bother you any longer" she added before turning over towards the door that lead to the bath. "That didn't sound good...if she is not responding it might be best to check...something could be wrong..." she added as Ranni went to check at the door.
Miandiya smiled seeing the wound close. "Thanks Adelaide. I appreciate it." She looked over toward the bathroom. "Hopefully she didnt fall asleep "

“Maya are you alright?!” Ranni shouted as she tried to open the door

Miandiya smiled seeing the wound close. "Thanks Adelaide. I appreciate it." She looked over toward the bathroom. "Hopefully she didnt fall asleep "
Ranni's voice helps bring Maya somewhat back to her senses. She exits the bath, dries off, puts on clean underwear, and walks to the door. When she reaches the door, she takes a deep breath before unlocking it and moving to the side in case Ranni were to open it quickly. Maya's hair was still wet and she looked to be a bit out of it, but she still tried to put on a reassuring smile. Even her voice was a little softer than normal. "Sorry I.... I'm not sure what happened.... I think I had a vision of the past....but before I was born. And when I woke up from it, all I could see was a bunch of water falling on me." She takes a step out of the bathroom. "I'm so confused, but don't worry. You've all been through a lot today. As princess, my duty is to alleviate the stress of my people, not add to it. The bath is ready for whoever wants to use it next."

Ranni's voice helps bring Maya somewhat back to her senses. She exits the bath, dries off, puts on clean underwear, and walks to the door. When she reaches the door, she takes a deep breath before unlocking it and moving to the side in case Ranni were to open it quickly. Maya's hair was still wet and she looked to be a bit out of it, but she still tried to put on a reassuring smile. Even her voice was a little softer than normal. "Sorry I.... I'm not sure what happened.... I think I had a vision of the past....but before I was born. And when I woke up from it, all I could see was a bunch of water falling on me." She takes a step out of the bathroom. "I'm so confused, but don't worry. You've all been through a lot today. As princess, my duty is to alleviate the stress of my people, not add to it. The bath is ready for whoever wants to use it next."
Adelaide looked over at Maya as she stepped out of the bathroom glad to see that she was alright. She turned back to Miandiya when Maya announced that the bath was free to anyone who would like to use it next. "...lad..." she stopped herself before calling her lady "....um Miandiya, you should go ahead and bathe next....the warmth of the water with feel nice and help after the healing of your injury" Adelaide suggested. she then turned to Maya "ma'am....would you like me to gather your hair? maybe braid it?...im quite good at that....I mean, so you will have your hair out of the way and you might sleep more comfortably" she suggested keeping her head bowed

Adelaide looked over at Maya as she stepped out of the bathroom glad to see that she was alright. She turned back to Miandiya when Maya announced that the bath was free to anyone who would like to use it next. "...lad..." she stopped herself before calling her lady "....um Miandiya, you should go ahead and bathe next....the warmth of the water with feel nice and help after the healing of your injury" Adelaide suggested. she then turned to Maya "ma'am....would you like me to gather your hair? maybe braid it?...im quite good at that....I mean, so you will have your hair out of the way and you might sleep more comfortably" she suggested keeping her head bowed
"You get visions too?" Miandiya said quietly looking over to Maya. She hadn't really spoke much about the visions she had been getting since they haven't really come true yet. She looked over at Adelaide. "Yeah good idea. " she grabbed a change of clothes from her belongings and went toward the bathroom.

"You get visions too?" Miandiya said quietly looking over to Maya. She hadn't really spoke much about the visions she had been getting since they haven't really come true yet. She looked over at Adelaide. "Yeah good idea. " she grabbed a change of clothes from her belongings and went toward the bathroom.
"Not necessarily, but it's good to know I'm not alone." Maya said to Miandiya. "Perhaps we can discuss it when you get back....if you're not too tired." Then, she turned her attention to Adelaide. Generally, the only people Maya would let touch her hair would be her parents, the maids, and the classiest of stylists. However, none of them were around. While the princess could just take the time out to do her own hair, that was far too much effort considering how much of it she has. Plus, if she lets her braid her hair, maybe that'll help her get out of her shell of seeing herself as less than everyone. Maya smiles at Adelaide. "Very well. I'll allow it. Just be careful, okay? My hair is VERY soft and smooth and I'd like to keep it that way."

"Not necessarily, but it's good to know I'm not alone." Maya said to Miandiya. "Perhaps we can discuss it when you get back....if you're not too tired." Then, she turned her attention to Adelaide. Generally, the only people Maya would let touch her hair would be her parents, the maids, and the classiest of stylists. However, none of them were around. While the princess could just take the time out to do her own hair, that was far too much effort considering how much of it she has. Plus, if she lets her braid her hair, maybe that'll help her get out of her shell of seeing herself as less than everyone. Maya smiles at Adelaide. "Very well. I'll allow it. Just be careful, okay? My hair is VERY soft and smooth and I'd like to keep it that way."
"Yeah I'm fine with that." She nods and closes the bathroom door after going in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back