• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Memoria OOC

it could have been much worse. You only barely failed so nothing really bad happened.... rather you fail now then 30 feet in the air eh? x3

it could have been much worse. You only barely failed so nothing really bad happened.... rather you fail now then 30 feet in the air eh? x3

I'm not worried, if my track record is anything to go by there will be plenty of more spectacular failures in store for Shaka.

For now I'm just excited to see how everyone reacts to him making an ass of himself.

SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS Any chance you could avoid double posting? We have an edit button for a reason.

Also, everyone else, when posting an Out of Character bit in the game thread, try to hide it under the spoiler marker to avoid clutter.

Like this

EDIT: ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose I'm assuming that the bit with the spirit horse was something you sent AlbaGuBrath in a PM? Would you mind including stuff like that in the IC forum from now on? It's a bit confusing if players are posting GM stuff.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you mean the one Daimha tried to speak to? The horse was added to my post through a moderator or something (I'm not sure how exactly it worked), but it was the results of my roll. I couldn't determine what the results would be, so they were added directly to the post for simplicity.

JayTee JayTee a i thought i explained that a few posts ago.. when people roll their stuff i usually just edit it with the results. if thats too confusing for everybody i can post the results here, i just thought removed a bit of would be clog

Ah, no. I've learned in my near decade long experience of online dice games that it's way way easier if you just make a GM post in the thread itself. Editing someone's post or just having it be in the OOC thread makes it much more confusing.

Alright, i shall borrow from your expertise in this subject and go for it. No skin off my back ^^

So far everyone but the but our local wizard has posted. thats great to see! ill wait a little while but, eventually, i will progress the story. So far i am pleased with what I;m seeing ^^

Thanks, I appreciate it.

If memory serves you said this was your first foray in to online dice games, so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I'm more than happy to help.

I'll wait a bit before posting again (I usually wait either for two people to post after me or for 24 hours to pass, whichever comes first, before posting) but I'll be with family this afternoon/evening. Basically what I have in mind is that Daimha will try to explore the area the horse has indicated and show the others where it is if it's safe.

I've made a post now.

By the way, it may sometimes be a little while between posts for me, especially if I'm working on something a little more detailed. If I'm late, y'all can just move on without me and I'll catch up when I can. I'll either address recent events in my post or give some reason for the character to have been doing something else at the time. I shouldn't usually be super late, so I don't think it will be a problem.

Oops. Didn't see the last post. Let me edit my last one real quick.

Edit: Actually I'm just gonna delete this one. The awkward timing is making it difficult to fit in in anyway.

Last edited:
Heu everyone. On the phone again. Im currently at tje hispital so. After this i might be too doped up to respond again .

Thd stars are slowly beginning to. Show as you interact. Just a few under the light of the fading sun. Night isnt far behind.

And the result of the chexk is thst the passage appears relatively safe. No traps or pitfalls

alright i home. sorry if i caused worry. basically my throat was inflamed by my acid so it caused the food i was eating to not go down properly. Some drugs later and i am home and read to properly dm. normally i wouldn't post saying where i was but i wanted to tell you in case something happened to cause an overnight stay. I'm going to re read the posts in case i read something wrong in my in brain-addled state and then get to responding as i do. I was hoping Ayden would have made an appearance by now, but i don't want to hold the party off on something small like this.

Good Evening Everyone!

I am couch ridden due to all the crap that happened, so heres your update.

Im going to continue today regardless, as I said i had no wish to wait to long. Expect a post moving the story on sometime today! That said, I hope everybody is enjoying themselves ^^

For some reason I get the feeling that me rolling annoyingly low rolls at all times is going to be something of a theme.

JayTee JayTee

Didn't Marcus assume Shaka was some kind of caster when they first met? Why would he be calling him punch boy?

ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose

Could I make some kind of check to see of I could identify the monster we're fighting? Shaka's kind of a wandering demon hunter so there might be a chance he has at least a loose idea of what we're looking at.

Marcus assumed Shaka were a caster because of the staff, but then he went and tried to run up a cliff, which is a very athletic thing to do and indicates he's more a physical individual than mystical.

Well, its going to be a hard roll but I will let you roll yourrrr *checks real quick* Religion check, since that best fits your job in demon hunting. I could hear an argument for nature. Ill give you a bit to go on if you can hit 15. more if you score decently higher.

Could I lobby for an Arcana check? It's the skill related to all things magical and weird, so it could work.

I wouldn't mind Arcana either i suppose. It would be the same type of check. Depending on what you roll and how well you roll it you will probably get different info than Shaka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back