• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Meme man's big, sad, adventure

What do you think of my sad song?

• Its lit bröther

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Hard no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Midrick

She Konrad on my Curze till I Nighthaunt
Supporter
Good evening, and welcome to Meme man's sad search thread.

All jokes aside I'm looking for some 1x1 action. If you wanna know a little bit about me I'm a dude, and I love stereotypical dude shit like firearms and fighting, vidya's are also something I quite enjoy. If you wanna talk about any of that hit me with it in a PM.

Rules:
1. NO ANIME
2. Be at least semi literate
3. I usually do 2-4 paragraph responses, just give me enough to work with.
4. To build upon rule 3, please for the love of God no one liners and novels.
5. Memes, naturally.
6. I usually run OC's so don't be afraid to whip out your OC's as well
7. I can double a canon char for you but be warned, I'll most likely be shit at it
8. I am 17 so I'd like to have someone be at least 18 or older.
9. I usually only do MxF
10. I mostly take Male roles.

Now the meat and potatoes, the listings.
(An * represents how much I would want to do something(

Fandoms:
Teen Titans****

Persona 4**

Rainbow six (this would have to be ironed
out, still kind of vague on this idea)

Valkyria chronicles 4

Gears of war*

Metal Gear Solid

Ghost recon

Originals:

So I have been thinking about a couple of originals, granted they probably suck but, hey what the hell

Killing is my business... and business is good!: Muse A has just moved from a rural area into the city, and has been trying to get acquainted with her neighbors and finds Muse B, who is a contract killer and Muse B is very good at hiding the nature of his work. After accidentally bumping into Muse A and knocking over the boxes she was moving in to her apartment they get know each other and Muse B finds himself trying to keep her from finding out the nature of his work while entering a relationship with Muse A.

Proud to be loud: Muse B, a rising metal star decides to bring his talent to somewhere that is dire need of "Metal Magic" as he says, deciding his destination is Korea. Muse A is a member of a Korean pop group who Muse B recently ridiculed in an interview. Muse A and B are both set to perform at the same music festival and are using the same studio to record, after meeting in the studio Muse B starts tagging along with Muse A more and more despite Muse B's constant teasing. How will the performance of the two artists be affected as they get to know each other more intimately.

If you're interested despite this bare bones interest check, reply or PM me.
(Just a little heads up, this thread might be prone to updates as my cravings change)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back