• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
Anyone want to do a MegaMan NT Warrior RP?
Set after Beast + like thinking 5 years later.
I'd like someone who's seen most of the show to avoid confusion like you don't have to have seen everything I've seen all but like half of the last season myself.

I prefer basing it off the anime for some of the stuff it has over the games that I'd like to have in the RP

As for plots I have a idea for a Villain group for the RP basically like a EXE version of Ra Moon from the Classic series who can bring back old foes.
Or maybe a EXE version of King from MegaMan And Bass.

Characters not in the anime can show up like I like the idea of bringing MegaMan JR into this who's Roll and MegaMan's son that was mentioned in the StarForce games

We can discuss it or just make it up as we go.

OCs are welcome as long as they work in the series and aren't OP and you play Canon characters to

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back