• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic "Meet me in a bar in Tengu City." 18+ Cyberpunk Romance.

Goodknight Song

"Fingers crossed that you don't scar me for life."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
18+, minors need not apply, sorry but I'm grown up so my partner should be too.

Literacy is important, while I don't expect perfection, I do have expectations for this RP and as I mentioned earlier, since I'm an adult I write like one.

I'm looking for a serious partner in a romance story (slow burn please), someone who can match me in my posts and willing to commit long term. No one-liners please, I expect posts that I can actually respond to. I'll also be using multiple NPC characters since I'd like to fill up this world so I'd prefer someone who can collaborate with me.

LBGQT friendly, your OC's gender is not a factor for me since I'm looking for someone who doesn't care about  my OC's. I'm fine discussing what kind of relationship we could have but I'm honestly not experienced in MxM RP, so I don't think I'd be any good, apologies. I'm also open to polyamorous groups as playing multiple OCs is fine with me. Please be respectful, thank you.

This'll be about romance, not just sex.  If that does happen, it'll be organic, but it's not number one on my agenda. So if that's your game, no judgement, but this isn't it.

This is meant to be a casual romance without triggers such as abuse, rape, etc. While I'm okay with darker themes I'd prefer if we were respectful of such things and weren't just gloomy and doomy the entire time in any case, my OCs aren't usually jaded and hating life. We can discuss this of course beforehand so we can know our boundaries.

In summery, please just have fun and enjoy this, actually collaborate with me, okay?

------

1000004639.jpg
The neon sign says Scarlet Sakura, people crowd the street outside, and the tall figures at the door seem to only need  any excuse to do savage violence. Music and lights from halo-vids play over the sound of grav-lifts passing overhead and the continuous rainfall.

You pass through a hallway of halo-screens with dancing bodies and strobing lights then suddenly..the sounds from outside are cut off, replaced with docile music and a solo singer. Some turn to look at you curiously, they don't see many like you come within these walls.

Here the atmosphere is calm and collected, the people here are just sipping drinks and speaking in low tones. It is a calm oasis away from the mayhem of Tengu City and I'm waiting for you at the bar, a drink at my fingertips and a smile on my lips, "Hey there, beautiful... I've been waiting for a very..long..time."

------

Please PM me if you're interested and we can see what happens, thank you for reading, good journeys!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back