• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval roleplay

Sugar

A/M

Alright, of course, this plot will much be extended, and when I say a lot, a lot.

I'll give you guys the rawest piece of meat I can, and hoping to find some good roleplayers than can make some fleshy replies.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO COMPLETE, THE ROLEPLAY WILL CONTAIN LORE, RULES, EXPLANATION OF EVERYTHING, INFORMATION, ETC.

Okay, I needed to stretch that out a lot, now, for the real plot. This is a fantasy roleplay, your classic kingdoms, a custom earth, etc. Each kingdom has a great warrior, the black night. These warriors have powers, be it for ice, fire, or simple brutal force. Some months ago, the earth has erupted from the inside, some beast awoken, and it's not happy. It made a giant hole, this leads to a ''dungeon'', something so big, it has its own ecosistems. Our kingdoms had not bothered out of this, until, creatures came out, killing innocent people. Now, every kingdom has sent their fiercest warriors to get down there, kill whatever is in there.

Of course, I'll explain anything if people are interested!
:)

We should probably wait. So we know what's allowed what isn't allowed. Exactly what the elements are to be used, rules and such :/ I PUMPED!!!! LET'S GO KILL STUFF!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back