• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval Princess Kidnapping RP

Medieval princess being kidnapped by an evil wizard on her wedding day, but they end up falling in love and the ex-husband-to-be ends up being killed by another evil wizard while all that's going on, you interested?

I would be interested in this story, however I would like to add a twist where the 'Princess' is a former prince who has been turned into a Princess so that she can become a bride. It could be out of royal duty, or it could be out of revenge, or for other poltical reasons. In the end an opportunity to explore what it means to be a 'Girl' and how life would change for the former prince turned girl?

I'd be interested, but it seems you have a story figured out and not a premise tbh, like a get the starting point of your character kidnaps my character but then you go on to say how they fall in love and the ex gets killed. Would the falling in love be more Stockholm syndrome or what? I feel like whether they fall in love being up to you is kind of controlling of the other character's feelings which is a bit annoying to most I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back