• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Medieval fantasy, modern horror, sci-fi? I love 'em all!

NihilisticDespair

Psychotic and a little bit deranged ;3
Hi, you can call me Ni. I'm here looking for a couple awesome, dedicated partners who would be interested in either drafting a story from the ground-up or just snagging a couple characters of ours and jumping in feet-first. ;3 - I have a lot of characters that stand alone and drift from one area (and in some cases world) to the next. I've got kings, thieves, beggars, merchants, artisans, barbarians, cannibals, escaped convicts, indentured servants, pilots, scavengers, treasure hunters, pirates (space and sea)...lol xD - Enough variety that I can usually always have something on-hand for any scenario. =)

I can't say any particular story idea strikes me currently but I'm always up for doing anything in a gritty, supernatural-infested city oooooooor anything full of war oooooooor anything psychological...oooooooor anything high fantasy... xD

Um, I generally only RP through PMs but in the right situation may be convinced to participate in a thread...if the story is REALLY awesome.

My post length can vary from two paragraphs to several.

I prefer m/m or m/f pairings. I play both male and female but have a definite male preference. lol

Well...PM me if you think you might have a cool RP idea to try or if you think we'd make good writing partners! I love to chat and brainstorm! =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back