• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mean girls killing zombies (gxg of gxb)

SkimMilk

Roleplay Type(s)
No minors here, do not message me if you’re one. Please, just respect this.

I’m feeling a lil lazy so might not write a nice plot for this lol. But here’s what I want:

Genre: apocalypse zombies, I’m open to creative spins on this au, if you want. I generally want a survival type of a plot.

Characters: I want to write as a typical mean girl (college age). She’s hot, she knows it, she dresses the part. She’s shallow, overly confident and petty. Except, she’s hiding a few things. Her dad is/was a camping and hunting nut, and he took her with when she was a kid. So she actually knows how to use a gun and is a good shot, she knows something about survival in the wild. She’s meant to be a (mean) bad bitch, but with potential for character growth.

I don’t have a preference for your character if it is a g.

If you want this to be a gxb, I prefer shy, weak men.

Do message me if you want to rp. I’m open to moving to discord, if you prefer it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back