• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom rebirth of the sun ---- a mdzs / untamed RP

Aster

travelling satelite

*please read the notes at the bottom

善有善报 恶有恶报 -
"Do good, reap good; do evil, reap evil'."

26d12f6260efdc871928b4bd01df8fd32c66f669.gifv

In the world of the Untamed, where evil roams restless in areas of grey, a new story unfolds for a young group cultivators who have caught wind in a night hunt that could very well be beyond themselves. What starts out with a simple task of finding missing people, soon elevates when renowned cultivators start disappearing as well.

One by one.

No one bats an eye when the infamous Yiling Patriarch goes missing. After all, Wei Wuxian is a force to be reckon, having survived death and climbed back on top of the cultivation world as Mo Xuanyu (an identity that's been renounced since the Burial Mounds incident). Hardly anyone bats an eye at the free-spirited senior, but concern starts to grow when not even his partner, Hanguang Jun is unable to find him.

Wei Wuxian was just the start.

After him, went Jiang Wanyin, and then Lan Xichen, until finally, Lan Wangji too, disappears without a trace.

Many are sent on the case in search of them, but those who have are seen unlikely to return.

You, young cultivator, are one of the few courageous enough to join in on the search. Something evil is brewing in the wind and if it isn't stopped soon, one could fear a calamity will strike soon.

- - - - -​

*This RP takes place a few years after the Untamed and MDZS
*Original characters only
*Canon characters that haven't disappeared can be used as NPCs or sides
*Character driven RP which means y'all have free reign to drive the plot
*RP will likely start out light-hearted before jumping straight into the disappearance cases
*This RP is OPENED to new applicants unless stated otherwise with a [closed]
*If you read everything you can sign up here

Last edited:
OCs or canons? Posting style/expectations?

Can't complain about the concept, I'm in so deep that the surface is a distant memory. XD

Also you may like my mdzs/Untamed fans thread in the general discussion section. :3

OCs or canons? Posting style/expectations?

Can't complain about the concept, I'm in so deep that the surface is a distant memory. XD

Also you may like my mdzs/Untamed fans thread in the general discussion section. :3

It'll be based on OCs lol but maybe mains as side characters.

ofc. Waiting for a Takehiko post tho >__<

yeh ; w ; im surprised we're still running tbh LOL it's older than my aunt's toddler--- and now that we kinda have 3-4 ppl interested, I'll get started on plot-making.

*cracks fingers*

I'm interested! But also, how friken dare you, you haven't even responded to rfpf yet and you're already making a new mdzs RP? Hmph.

It took me a minute to realize what mdzs stood for, but got it after reading the names.
Never expected to see this here. I'm interested.

Lol that's great! The abbreviation is there mostly bc the title is long haha
Oh, I totally understand. I am terrible at remembering names, especially titles, so I'm
surprised I got it after reading the post. Gonna have to brush up on the lore a bit since it's been awhile and
my inability to retain foreign words has forsakened me. Though, once I catch up on that I'll send in a CS.

Oh, I totally understand. I am terrible at remembering names, especially titles, so I'm
surprised I got it after reading the post. Gonna have to brush up on the lore a bit since it's been awhile and
my inability to retain foreign words has forsakened me. Though, once I catch up on that I'll send in a CS.

Haha it's all good! Chinese names are hard to remember for me too. If you need any help, feel free to @ in the ooc chat !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back