• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mayday Unanswered (OOC)

OnyxMule

Mod Podge
This thread serves as the Out-Of-Character chat thread for those taking part of the island survival RP named Mayday Unanswered. The RP will take place on a seemingly unpopulated island somewhere in the Pacific, where a bunch of plane crash survivors try to survive with what little they have until help arrives. If it arrives. The RP is inspired by the 2004 TV-series "Lost", though nothing is taken from it. Everything is original content. The setting, story and characters. All of it.

Other threads:
Mayday Unanswered - An Island Survival RP (Interest Check)
Mayday Unanswered (Character Sheets)
Mayday Unanswered (IC)

Last edited:
Hey there! Still working on a character sheet, though I've been rather busy as of late. I'd like to have it up within the next few days or so.

Hey there! Still working on a character sheet, though I've been rather busy as of late. I'd like to have it up within the next few days or so.
Yeah I've been rather busy myself. I will be working on the initial post in the IC thread this weekend.
Thinking of setting a deadline on like Sunday this weekend for the character sheets, was originally hoping for Friday but that might be a bit optimistic. What do you think, is Sunday doable?

I decided to give the male character a try xD I just didn't play someone like him before so there might be a chance I won't be too good at it xD ah well it's a survival RP so in the worst case scenario (that I suck at playing him) he can run into a tiger or something xD :P jk but you know what I mean.

I decided to give the male character a try xD I just didn't play someone like him before so there might be a chance I won't be too good at it xD ah well it's a survival RP so in the worst case scenario (that I suck at playing him) he can run into a tiger or something xD :P jk but you know what I mean.
Alright great! x) Judging by the amount of female characters at the moment, I'll probably create another male character to slightly make it a bit more mixed.

I'm probably going to make both a male character and a female character. I should probably have at least one of them up by tonight.

How are we doing rn?
Right, sorry for the inactivity! As of right now I'm waiting for the sheets to be finished. I've began writing the introduction post for the IC, I will be posting it on Wednesday. I realize that I should also put my own characters' backstories on their sheets, forgot that I hadn't already. After that, I hope that everyone can get their own first post up before the weekend. Would be smooth if they all could be up on like Thursday though. I will also post in the interest check and tag those who expressed their interest, so that they get a last chance to hop on board.

Really sorry for my tardiness. First post isn't yet finished, I will get it up tomorrow, Friday. Promise. Make sure to have your characters finished by at least Sunday!

Sorry guys but I will have to drop out :( life got crazy busy these days and I cant be as active as id like to be...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back