• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Maybe It Was In The Stars

Price James

Hey, I'm Pierce. I want to use my favorite female character Odia Zeph. Her backstory will be found out in rp because I'm too lazy to type out all of it. If you're interested just dm me a response to the set up at the bottom of this post (She's Bi, if your OC's Personality strikes a cord with her...maybe romance might follow.) First her entire list of powers this is a long one so stay with me:

Odia has the ability to change into a new zodiac symbol everyday, it goes down a list from:
Scorpio: The ability to shoot venomous thorns from his hands. She also grows a scorpion tail that sprays an acidic substance from its tip.

Torus: She grows large cow horns from her forehead and gains 10 times the strength of a regular woman her age.

Capricorn: She gains the ability to create objects from stone using her mind. Also in this form she grows small goat horns.

Sagittarius: She has the ability to create a large bow, decorated with stars and all 8 planets.She uses the bow to shoot concentrated light at her foes, along with two mini crossbows decorated the same way that shoot rapid fire bolts of light. Also being in this form she gains extra strength in her legs, moving faster and jumping higher than her normal self.

Libra: She has the ability to reduce her emotional reactions, meaning she can make level headed decisions not skewed by emotions. She also has the ability to change the weight of any object or person to ⅒ of its normal weight or adding up to 100× it's weight.

Cancer: When she's affected by the star sign of cancer, her eyes begin glowing white as she gains the ability to sense the presence of all living creatures around her. She can also transform her hands into crabs claws, these claws have the ability to shoot a concentrated, high pressure beam of water that is able to make holes in objects. These holes are normally 4 inches in diameter.

Aquarius: Aquarius makes her able to use the moisture in the air to create water, then control this water making symbols,objects and changing its color. In this form Odia's eyes turn blue while leaking water from them.

Pisces: Pisces makes Odia grow gills under her neck, giving her the ability to breathe underwater. Her power in this form is to make bubbles with different colors and functions.

Aries: When she assumes her Aries form, she sprouts large rams horns out of her head. She gains the ability to summon any bladed weapon she desires, using said weapon like she grew up mastering it.

Virgo: When in her Virgo form, she becomes almost irresistible to men and women. She becomes extremely attractive and can use this to her advantage, getting free rides, free drinks and gaining trust more easily.

Leo: In this form she gains a remarkable sense of smell, being able to detect a scent she remembers from miles away. Also in this form she gains incredible endurance, being able to run for 2 hours without getting tired.

Gemini: When she's in this form she splits into two identical twins of herself. These twins have the same mannerisms and personally of her, the only difference is the hair style. One twin has bangs covering the right eye while the other's covers the left side. When in direct contact with each other, the twins have the ability to levitate targets and throw them into objects.

Ok still here? Good. Now here's the plot:

Odia was sitting at the train station station. The 17 year old girl looked as if she was just heading home from a shift at work. Her Scorpion tail swaying behind her slowly as she hummed a song, it was a folk song from the monastery she grew up in. (Which was high up in the Himalayas.). She paused for a moment as she searched her bag for something, she pulled out a mooncake and took a bite. She looked up and whispered to herself.*

"It's almost five, why is the train late?"

*She sighed, her voice was sweet and slightly high pitched. As expected for her body type, age and demeanor.*229486_0qOpwRl4.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back