• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

Max nodded softly "Oh right I forgot.." she said softly kissing him again before she began to munch on the strawberries more.

They got a mask on EZ to help him breath frowning as he didnt respond the way they thought "Get him in the ambulance!" One yelled when EZ started to seize up

“Yeah your dad is in town. He wants to speak to you tonight I think.” He murmured kissing her head and stole a strawberry off her grinning.

Val frowned watching him terrified and followed them, staying well out of the way of the paramedics then sat there just staying quiet.

Max gave a small laugh and smiled "Well I guess now is a good a time as any to tell him about our little one." She said softly giving a small rub to her stomach

Coco came out to her and wrapped an arm around her "He'll be okay....EZ....he is strong." He whispered not kmowing what else to say

He bit down on his lip and said nothing thinking he would give it away if he opened his mouth and not realising how obvious he was being by saying nothing.

Val just nodded and got in the ambulance once they let her sitting there and watching him carefully the whole ride in.

Max raised an eyebrow and gasped some "Angel did you tell him?!" she screeched glaring at him a bit but she couldn't be very mad at him, she knew her father would find out eventually.

The nurses worked over him but lost him once they got into the hospital taking him straight into surgery.

Val stared on in horror once they got to the emergency room and he flatlined being told to go wait in the lobby and just curled up in a chair sobbing loudly and shaking her head over and over.

He raised his hands defensively and shook his head. “He already knew. I was a good boy babe I said nothing!” He told her proudly then chuckled.

Max rolled her eyes and laughed before kissing him gently "Oh okay okay I guess I'll let it slide." she said giving another small laugh but frowned when she heard his phone go off and he quickly got up after answering it "Babe? Babe whats wrong?"

“Get up. Just get up we gotta go.” He muttered and left quickly not waiting for her getting the car started and drummed his hands on the dash impatiently until she was in the drive off without waiting for her to put a seatbelt on, heading straight to the hospital and rushed inside with her going up to the desk. “Im here for Ezekiel Reyes.” He told the receptionist quickly.

Max frowned and got inside slowly frowning when she saw Val sobbing in a chair and Angel coming back looking mad as hell "Babe what the fuck is going on?!" she whisper yelled trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

Angel grit his teeth shaking his head. “He’s getting worse. They won’t say anything more than that but they took EZ into surgery.” He muttered going to take a seat and rubbed at his face.

Max frowned and sat with him rubbing his back gently not really knowing what else to say to him. She couldn't say he would be okay, she knew he was just tired of hearing that over these past few months. She just hoped that they could both get better in the end.

Val got up when they finally called his name and rushed over to the doctor who had come to speak to his family. “Where is he?” She asked quietly shaking a little.

Angel didn’t move from his seat. He almost didn’t want to know. It terrified him that he was possibly losing his little brother and he didn’t wanna hear the words so he stayed next to max holding her close to him protectively.

Doctor looked iver his papers then back at Val "Your boyfriend is one strong man, he pulled through but barely. We dont expect him to make it through the night. He is in ICU on a respirator, one at a time for visitors please. It seems he was poisoned and we want the room as sterilized as possible." He explained before taking her to the room EZ was placed in

Max looked up as the doctor came out letting out a sigh of relief when she heard him say EZ had pulled through "He pulled through babe." She said softly not sure if Angel had heard the doctor or not.

He just leaned forward and hung his head running his hands over his face. “For now.” He muttered and stood up heading outside for a cigarette while val had her time with him.

She followed through and sat down next to the bed whimpering a little. “Is there anything you can do?” She asked quietly gripping his hand tightly. “Please there has to be something.”

Max gave a soft sigh and stayed inside waving at Felipe as she saw him arrive hoping things wouldnt end up like last time between him and Angel

The doctor sighed heavily through his mask and shook his head "I'm afraid not, we aren't sure what this fully is just yet but we are running every test we can." He explained before he walked out to give them some privacy

Val just curled up in the chair and stared at him sobbing. “Don’t you dare Ezekiel. Don’t you dare leave me!” She sobbed gripping his hand tighter watching the ventilator force his chest to rise up and down while it pumped the air in and out of his lungs for him.

He frowned and went back in when he was done going over to max and hugging her to him protectively just staring at the floor.

Max held him close to her kissing his temple repeatedly "I love you Ángel, more than anything." She whispered to him trying to make him feel a bit better

A nurse came in to check his IV giving Val a small smile "Please press the call button if you need anything." She said quietly

Val thanked her quietly and stayed another ten minutes or so before leaving so Angel could go in. “He’s really bad. Worse than before.” She whimpered sitting down near them

Angel didn’t respond to her and then when val came out didn’t say a word to her either, getting up to go see him but frowned seeing his dad was already going. “Never mind then.” He muttered shaking his head and leaned back some.

Max frowned softly as she watched what was happening. She held Angel's hand tight trying to keep composurr around him not wanting to show how upset she was about this as well

They all stayed for hours, taking turns to go and sit with him. Angel had gone and got coffee shortly after his first turn and now was coming back from his fourth, at 9 in the morning going over to Max seeing she was awake and reading a book they'd picked up from the newsagents in the hospital, just going and sitting with her, rubbing at his chest a little. "They uh... They said his liver is starting to shut down. He had another cardiac arrest about one this morning." He muttered frowning some and undoing a couple buttons from his shirt rubbing at his chest a little rougher.

Max stayed with Angel the entire night even when he asked her to leave to sleep properly at home. She placed her book dowm as he sat down Val now taking her turn "Oh Angel....there is nothing they can do?" She asked quietly frowning more as she saw him rubbing at his chest "Babe whats wrong? Does your chest hurt?" She asked quietly

He frowned some listening to her. “No... they’re trying everything but it’s not... it’s not working.” He grunted before tipping forward and falling out of his chair face first on the floor in the lobby hearing things get really distant as his breathing sped up until he blacked out and it stayed shallow and irregular.

Max went wide eyed as she saw him fall and quickly called for a nurse while she pushed him onto his back "Angel? Angel can you hear me?!" She asked worriedly

A nurse came over and called for one of the We attendees to come over and help feeling for a pulse. “He’s still got a heartbeat but it’s fading fast. He needs to get to an emergency room.” She told max and they got him on a stretcher taking him quickly to a room and they cut his shirt off, pulling that and his kutte off before attaching him to several monitors trying to stabilise him but he soon flatlined and they started cpr to get him breathing again

Max followed and frowned hearing the flatline "Whats happening?!" She asked started to freak out trying to keep calm but she started to hyperventilate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back