• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

EZ sighed heavily and held her close to him "I wish I could babe, I wish I could." He whispered kissing the top of her head

Max smiled wide and nodded happily "But of course, now I might not be able to stay long just depends on how baby is feeling." She explained smiling as he rubbed her bump "You really okay with this?"

She eventually fell asleep from exhaustion and stayed holding onto him tightly not looking at all relaxed. James was staying quiet and just staring at everything eventually wriggling to get closer to his dad and grabbed at his hand.

Angel nodded and smiled. “Yes now relax. I’ll see you later okay?” He murmured and kissed her cheek, holding her close before going to the club house.

Max gave a soft laugh and smiled happily "Will do." She murmured

EZ smiled softly and took James into his arms. He got up slowly and took his out to the living room turning the TV on low for background noise while he played with his son.

James screeched happily and tried to grab at his hair but it was just a little too short for his chubby fists to grab a hold of and it started making him frustrated.

Angel got down to the club house and sighed a little seeing Galindos car there, heading inside and straight over to Coco

EZ chuckled and blew raspberries on his stomach to cheer him up smiling as he squealrd and squirmed trying to get away

Coco frowned some as he saw Angel "Galindo wants to see EZ..." he muttered shakinh his head a bit glancing at Alvarez and Galindo as they talked to Bishop

Angel frowned some and sighed but nodded, stepping to the side and calling his brother. “Hey. Galindo is here at the club house.... you need to come down here to see him. Don’t think you have a choice on this one hermano.” He explained.

Val woke up to EZ gently shaking her and frowned some, just nodding when he said he was going to the club house. “Then so are we.” She mumbled and got dressed to go with him after having a quick shower, getting James dressed and in the car then got in with EZ

Alvarez walked over to Angel clasping a hand on his shoulder "Have you spoken with my daughter?" He asked seriously knowing Max had been talking about going back to see Angel the last time they had spoken

EZ drove to the clubhouse and sighed heavily "Stay here please....or somewhere safe. I dont want you around him." He muttered before he walked inside

Val frowned shaking her head and walked inside with him refusing to wait outside the club, walking over to Bishop and sat near him while she kept an eye on EZ heading to a different room with Galindo. “What does he want?” She asked quietly.

He nodded a little and stood up a bit taller. “She’s back home with me. We’re aettling back in together now.” He explained not wanting to mention the baby in case he didn’t know yet.

Alvarez nodded some and took a deep breath "Good, you take care of her and my grandchild....she doesnt know that I know but I could tell last time I saw her." He murmured

Bishop hugged her and smiled at the baby getting them some drinks "Wants to talk about what happened, make sure you're safe." He explained

She frowned more and looked over at the door. “Why the fuck does galindo care?” She muttered then frowned seeing Emily pull up with Cristobal in her arms and watched her walk in like she owned the place and head over to the room they’d gone into. “Fucking white bitch.” She muttered spitting on the floor and just glared at her.

Angel smirked some and nodded. “Wouldn’t dream of doing anything different.” He told him then went to sit with coco and gilly and texted max to ask how she was doing.

Max saw her phone and sighed heavily as she laid in the bed watching TV 'Feeling like shit, Baby wants french fries.' She texted back

Bishop chuckled taking a sip of his beer "Wants to make sure it wasnt something for us." He said quietly chuckling again as James yelled at her for attention "Momma's boy huh?"

She nodded and gently bounced him, brushing his baby hair out of his face gently. “I know mijo. You’re hungry aren’t you?” She murmured and gently passed him over to Bishop for a minute then went to get a bottle warmed up while they waited for EZ, about to take James back but watched EZ and Galindo walk out of the room and saw EZs legs give way and he collapsed, rushing over to him.

He smiled and texted back that he promised to bring her whatever snacks she wanted when he picked her up for the party tonight, looking up when there was a commotion.

Max gave a soft smile and went back to watching her shows as she laid there trying to let the neausa wear off

EZ walked out with Galindo collapsing instantly as he tried to walk. He looked at Val and shook his head some taking a deep breath so he could stay calm

He frowned and went in, helping to pick him up, getting him over to the couch and got him to lay down a little then left to go get some work done on the scrap yard.

Val got him some water and carefully took James back into her arms getting EZ some water then sat with him frowning as Galindo left without a word anyway. “You okay papí?” She murmured

EZ nodded some not wanting to worry her any "Yeah just heavy club stuff..." he said quietly smiling at James a bit

Val frowned shaking her head. “No I mean collapsing sweetheart. What’s going on?” She asked him quietly and helped him sip his water then set James down on the floor to crawl around in the space next to them.

EZ shook his head some giving her a soft smile "Probably just exerting myself a little too much is all." He murmured closing his eyes as a splitting headache came over him.

She frowned some and gently squeezed his hand. “EZ... what’s going on baby? Talk to me.” She murmured getting worried about him.

Angel got home and slammed the door open by accident, walking into the lounge and finding her curled up watching a movie. “Hey beautiful. I come bearing snacks.” He smiled at her.

EZ frowned and took deep breaths trying to catch it "Help....can't breathe." he wheezed feeling like his chest was collapsing in on him.

Max gasped and held her heart "Oh jeez you scared me!" she said gasping as she saw everything she had been craving "Oh Angel you are a life saver!"

She went wide eyed and helped him sit up more, getting him to lean forward. “Taka!” She yelled panicked “look at me... it’s okay... slowly for me okay?” She murmured. “Coco!” She yelled hearing his voice coming through the door. “EZ look at me.” She whimpered trying to help him.

He chuckled a little and kissed her gently passing her the bag of food then plopped down onto the couch next to her holding her close and kissed her head.

EZ grunted and tried to slow his breathing "V...Val.." he wheezed clutching her tight looking at her panicked as he started gasping not able to catch any breath at all.

Max smiled and kissed him back opening up the strawberries and eating one "Mmmmmmmmm so good." she said happily giving him a big smile before feeding him one "How was the club?"

She frowned and heard Coco calling an ambulance. “Does anyone have any kind of inhaler?!” She asked frantically just carefully moving him to be on the floor thanking the bar girl who picked James up so he was out of the way just trying to keep EZ calm and breathing.

Angel shrugged. “It was okay. I need to find out what Galindo wanted with EZ. He came out and collapsed. He needs to be in bed not up and about. Of course when pops hears about it it’s gonna be my fault.” He scoffed.

Max frowned some and gave a soft sigh "Not your fault that puto decides he all of a sudden needs a prospect." she muttered cuddling him close "Was my father there?" she asked biting her lip softly

EZ started to panic not knowing what was happening before they took him outside to the paramedics while they checked him over

He frowned. “EZ isn’t a prospect anymore. He patched right after James was born.” He explained to her.

Val went out with him getting in the ambulance once she was allowed thanking Letty for taking James for now for her. She stayed out the way of the paramedics but kept an eye on EZ, worrying about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back