• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

He chuckled quietly and played with her fingers. “I think it’s an easy sacrifice for what we’re gonna get in return.” He murmured.

Val just nodded a little. “If max is coming I don’t want to see her. I’m going to our bed.” She mumbled tiredly and kissed his cheek then took James to their room.

Max nodded giving a big smile "Yeah it is." She said softly

EZ sighed heavily but nodded a bit "Alright babe Ill be in later." He murmured going to the door as Angel and Max arrived

Val just nodded and took James to their room, curling up with him in her arms gently.

Angel frowned some as he walked in "Doesn't even smell like you guys again yet." He muttered "What did you need to talk to me about?" He asked him as he followed EZ to the kitchen

Max sat down on the couch letting them talk privately

EZ sighed heavily and took his brother to the kitchen "Look....about everything that happened before this...I know you'll never forgive me but Angel, I need my brother back." He murmured

Angel sat down and nodded. “Yeah. I’ve been thinking the same really. I’m gonna be a dad soon. I think it’s time we both grew up a little.” He told him and took a sip of his beer

EZ nearly choked on his beer when he heard taking a deep breath to regain composure "Did I just hear you right?" He asked as a giant grin spread across his face. He had been so out of it lately that he didnt notice Max had a small bump going.

Angel chuckled and nodded. “Yeah but don’t die now that you’re home again finally. Max and I took a break. But things are looking up again now. How’s Val taking it all?” He asked hearing her talking to James in their room

EZ gave a small chuckle but nodded "Thats good to hear man, Im happy for you." He said happily but soon frowned at the mention of Val "She's terrified....won't talk to anyone hardly. She barely talks to me, I'm worried about her man. I guess I'm taking it better because I know this shit can happen to us but there is something she isnt telling me. I was in and out most of the time due to the beating they gave me." He explained quietly before taking a swig of his beer

Angel frowned and talked with him a while longer until Val walked into the kitchen crying. “We should get home too. See you at the club tomorrow night.” He muttered and left with max holding her close while they walked. “Home mama.” He smirked.

Val frowned and walked over to EZ holding onto him tightly. “James has gone down for a nap.” She whispered shaking a little.

Max wrapped her arms around his waist and nodded softly "Yes that sounds good, I could go for a nice long bath." She murmured as they got into the car

EZ frowned and wrapped his arms around her immediately "Babe whats wrong?" He asked softly as he saw her tears "Babe talk to me."

She frowned some and kissed his cheek holding him tighter “They told me that I’m pregnant.” She sobbed into his arms. The blood tests they took when they had been rescued came back with that information. “4 or 5 weeks.” She cried louder holding onto him tightly. “So now about ... 6 or 7.” She sobbed.

He smiled and held her hand while he drove. “I don’t want a bath but I could still sit with you. I’ve been neglecting you a bit the past couple weeks. How’s baby doing?” He asked gently

Max smiled softly at him "Mmm theyre good, making me very tired." She murmured kissing his hand gently "I love you Angel."

EZ tensed and took a deep breath looking at her in shock "How.....those....Im gonna fucking kill them." He growled starting to pace the room "We will find these fuckers."

“EZ it’s too late for me to get rid of this. I’m gonna have to go through with the whole thing and then give ot away. I can’t keep it.” SHe whimpered and wrapped her arms around herself.

Angel smiled and watched her a little while while he drove them home then went straight upstairs to run her a bath.

EZ looked over at her and quickly calmed down holding her close to him "We'll make this work babe and I support any decision you make." He whispered

Max got into the bath and relaxed immediately sighing happily "Oh that feels much better." She said happily

He smiled and sat on the floor next to her smiling sme tiredly. “I still want a girl. That way I can keep her way away from the MC.” He murmured and Helen Max’s hand

Val just held onto hi. ANd broke down sobbing again, gripping him tightly as possible. “I want my life back.” She cried into his shoulder

Max nodded softly and took a deep breath "Just....don't push her away." She whispered not wanting him to do what her father had done

EZ sighed heavily and nodded a bit "I know my love, we will get it back." He whispered stroking her cheek gently

She held onto him tightly and eventually calmed down, curling into him and let him walk her to bed making him lay with her and she drifted off to sleep having worn herself out.

He smiled and shook his head just holding her hand tightly still until she washed up and he went to bed with her.

Max woke up in the morning and groaned loud before she rushed to the bathroom feeling morning sickness wash over her terribly. She was feeling like absolute shit already.

EZ woke up to James screaming loud through the baby monitor. He got up and went to get him smiling as the baby looked at him with a grumpy face "Oh buddy are you mad we didn't come see you?" He asked as he picked him up and tickler his stomach gaining a giggle.

Angel was sitting out on the back porch with coffee and a cigarette, sighing a little. There was a lot of work to get done at the club house over the next few weeks and he was worried about which ones they were going to put him on.

Val woke up to see EZ sitting next to her in bed feeding James a bottle and yawned a little, "He okay?" She asked quietly, paranoid about James's wellbeing after being made to believe that they had killed her baby boy .

Max came out to sit with him giving a small smile "Morning." She whispered as she took his hand in hers "You okay?"

EZ nodded giving a giant smile as James stopped eating and reached out for Val yelling like crazy "Yeah just grumpy that he had to be in his room by himself." He said with a laugh

She smiled tiredly and reached for him gently taking him into her arms and kissing his head. “You are such a mommas boy. You’re gonna give daddy a complex.” She mumbled cradling him close. “We need to pick up some food today.” She mumbled tiredly.

He smiled and kissed her cheek, holding her in close to him. “Hey... yeah I’m alright.” He mumbled putting his cigarette out and keeping her close by. “I love you.” He murmured smiling

EZ nodded giving a small smile as he watched James curl into her immediately and smile wide "We can do that." He murmured kissing her temple gently

Max gave a small smile stroking his cheek gently "I love you too." She whispered before leaning down and kissing him gently "Look I know this is awful timing but I got a text from Brian asking if I can take Gracie next weekend, would that be okay?"

Angel looked up at her and smiled. “Why is it awful timing?” He asked her quietly. “Long as you stay away from the club with her then it’s all good.” He murmured and kissed her head, getting up carefully to go back inside the house with her, getting his kutte on.

She just nodded and curled up to him some, frowning. “I feel sick.” She mumbled refusing to acknowledge it as morning sickness. She didn’t want to think about being pregnant at all, it only made her think more about how she got that way.

Max smiled and went inside with him happily kissing his cheek "Alright I can do that." She said softly before she kissed him again "Have a good day, I gotta go set up a doctor's appointment for the baby later."

EZ sighed softly and nodded some "What can I do to help?" He asked quietly holding her and his son close to him

She scoffed a little then shook her head. “Take me back in time and never let it happen.” She mumbled shaking a little and started sobbing quietly into his shoulder while they lay there still in the dark.

“Alright, you coming down for the welcome home party tonight?” He asked her hopefully wanting her to be there to be with him so he could show her off to everyone as his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back