• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic May the skies cry (open)

Deathadder

Bust :(
If you're here then that means you weren't strong enough and the jaëgrs have yet again captured another test subject. Get used to being called "hybrid" because thats the title given to us humans with mutated genes and the abilities they've created in the year 2067.
Your new home is here on Isla Invicta and our government's control is sunk deep into the islands foundation. This place is hell and the only way out is to overthrow the facility you're housed in and the horrors within.

What secrets will you uncover?
Who can you trust?
What would you sacrifice?
Will you survive?

Let's find out.

I'm new here and just trying to dip my feet in the water. Open minded to ideas and looking for anyone who can post at least three times a week. I'll most likely post a CS once enough people join.

Ancient microorganisms from other worlds that infect the body and replace the host's DNA with their own. Depending on the origin may it be planet or other galaxy of the parasite (real or imaginative) will affect what abilities you have.

If you're here then that means you weren't strong enough and the jaëgrs have yet again captured another test subject. Get used to being called "hybrid" because thats the title given to us humans with mutated genes and the abilities they've created in the year 2067.
Your new home is here on Isla Invicta and our government's control is sunk deep into the islands foundation. This place is hell and the only way out is to overthrow the facility you're housed in and the horrors within.

Who can you trust?
Will you survive?

Let's find out.

I'm new here and just trying to dip my feet in the water. Open minded to ideas and looking for anyone who can post at least three times a week. I'll most likely post a CS once enough people join.

Is this still open?
may I join?

I'm in. I recently got back into this site after 6 years, so it would be nice to roleplay under someone's rp who is new. I am detailed and will be active, though.

Who can you trust?
Will you survive?

Let's find out.

I'm intrested. I just wanna know more detail about your idea

What exactly my dear comrade?
things such as where this is located? what are jaëgrs ? what exactly happened in 2067? what were the events that led to this? is tech more modern day or has it been advanced since or has it dwindled far back as medieval or making your own???? is this a post apocalyptic society??? is society outside very advanced??? what is the outside like??? is society closer to how we are now modern day??? is there a known reason we are on the island? is there a chance to escape? what are the living conditions and are there daily routines? or are we just left there to survive like savages? are there creatures on this island?? what is the government's plan for us? does anyone know anything? what are the limitations? and so on...

please clarify more about the background/setting and explain how things, certain info is kind of important and probly should be mentioned so we as members have more of a idea of what you are going for and what makes sense for said rp as well as a set of rules to play by. that also helps set up the storyline appropriately and gives us a form of order that we can follow as i'm pretty sure you want this rp to be enjoyable for the whole group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back