• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ. || ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐  ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก!

gingersnaps

actually viktoria >:)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
8ff7aa11a5044c036880e9d1d9e7d225.jpg
hi! i'm ginger, 21, and I've been suffering from a bad case of Hunger Games brainrot after watching the new Ballads of Songbirds & Snakes movie๐Ÿ’š. I'm looking for someone to write a fun story with me set in the very fucked up country of Panem

a few rules:
- quality>>quantity, but no one-liners pretty please, gimme something to work with!!
- 18+!! i don't feel comfortable writing with minors
- ghost-friendly ^^
- be communicative!!! if you have any issues/limits, please lmk!
- i prefer writing over PMs rather than threads, but this isn't really a deal-breaker
- be generally cool!
- more than okay with playing multiple characters + bending some worldbuilding rules
- open to all pairings, with a preference for M/M and F/F (given the nature of the reaping, this is where the bending the rules comes in lol)
- OC/OC preferred greatly

now, for plots:

• ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฝ๐š๐š‘ ๐™ท๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ.
Set years before the main story- a blank slate where we could come up with our own version of the Games! non-canon compliant, so we can have fun and create anything we feel like!

• ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ Quarter Quell.
Once again, a non-canon compliant story, but this time following the story of the Victors who are forced to come back into the arena for the 75th Hunger Games!

that's about it! if any of this seems interesting to you, or if you have any ideas you'd like to shoot my way, please send me a PM!

๐Ÿฅณ

Last edited:
I'd be interested in doing something in thg! Both plots sound fun and I also have a preference for F/F.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back