• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary Lore & Chat(Open&Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
In the mood to put together some bad guys if you’re still looking for them. Just wanted to clarify whether or not hunters are able to have magic weapons/gear or if that’d go against the vibe.

In the mood to put together some bad guys if you’re still looking for them. Just wanted to clarify whether or not hunters are able to have magic weapons/gear or if that’d go against the vibe.
It would depend on what you have in mind. It could certainly be possible, considering there is a demon working with the Hunter's. Not to mention there is a high chance their weapons could be modified to take down specific supernaturals. Aka special bullets, poisoned blades, arrows.

It would depend on what you have in mind. It could certainly be possible, considering there is a demon working with the Hunter's. Not to mention there is a high chance their weapons could be modified to take down specific supernaturals. Aka special bullets, poisoned blades, arrows.
Well the two major ideas I’ve got right now would be a cursed sword, inspired by Craven Edge from Vox Machina, it’d heal the wielder by drawing blood from its opponents when it strikes them. I imagine it’d also inspire bloodlust in the wielder and might give some slight amplification of physical abilities if that’s not too much.

The second would be a suit of armor made of dragon scales, I imagine it’d function like a tougher version of Kevlar with some major heat resistance but wouldn’t give any magical benefit to the wearer outside of protection.

If either of these is overboard I’m more than willing to workshop them.

Last edited:
Well the two major ideas I’ve got right now would be a cursed sword, inspired by Craven Edge from Vox Machina, it’d heal the wielder by drawing blood from its opponents when it strikes them. I imagine it’d also inspire bloodlust in the wielder and might give some slight amplification of physical abilities if that’s not too much.

The second would be a suit of armor made of dragon scales, I imagine it’d function like a tougher version of Kevlar with some major heat resistance but wouldn’t give any magical benefit to the wearer outside of protection.

If either of these is overboard I’m more than willing to workshop them.
Sounds solid. XD I thought about mentioning something with dragon scales but refrained haha

Hey so are all the characters here active?

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Since this is a reboot, are the characters listed in the roles section updated with the current cast?
All the characters in the roles section are active. They are either new to the rp or have been revamped for the time skip and change of the rp's premise. The only ones that aren't is in the spoiler and can be ignored. I just have yet to fully delete that chunk.

Hello wonderful people! I just wanted to let you know that. I have the starting post ready for the rp to start tomorrow. Any current roles in the teams that may be needed will be NPC'd until filled. For those with hunters, there currently isn't an Owner to the SHA, if it is not made and no one new joins I will likely fill that role just to have it covered. For the time being, All hunting teams(our poor singular one at the moment) will be on missions!

If you need a big bad boss for SHA I might be able to make one
If you would like to make them go for it. I figured the big boss of SHA, would do side missions with the teams. Just so the character was included. I also thought about them being placed with two roles one a the leader of a team and then also as the leader of SHA with their Second-in-Command being reliable enough to handle the team when the big boss had to step away for 'important matters'

Sorry for the delayed response. I'd seen this and thought I had posted this already XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back