• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary Lore & Chat(Open&Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
haha yeah she is about 8 months old now! I was so hoping that Great Pyrenees in her would make her huge, but that Australian Shepherd in her takes up most her DNA haha

I have my post up.

Man I've missed these characters!

I do wish I could've made their posts longer though

Oops, I didn't think about people not getting post notifications from random posts on the thread. I'll tag everyone here again to let them know we are up and running

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising — Is the Academy still accepting students? Or, er... replacement students. I'm thinking of ditching Ayelet with someone else; he's pissed off at Sprix and with enough of a grudge against humans that he'd be a hazard should he be forced to return. Taking his place would be Miu, whose family was lost in the war and has an attachment to Euhan. I could have a character sheet up soon enough.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising — Is the Academy still accepting students? Or, er... replacement students. I'm thinking of ditching Ayelet with someone else; he's pissed off at Sprix and with enough of a grudge against humans that he'd be a hazard should he be forced to return. Taking his place would be Miu, whose family was lost in the war and has an attachment to Euhan. I could have a character sheet up soon enough.
if you would like to you certainly can. Those of us in the rp currently can pretty much make characters when we feel like it. As long as you know we can handle all those characters XD

if you would like to you certainly can. Those of us in the rp currently can pretty much make characters when we feel like it. As long as you know we can handle all those characters XD
Sweet, thanks! I'll still only have two. Ayelet's going to be permanently withdrawn from this rp now.

and with that in mind would you want your new character to room with DarkKitsune DarkKitsune character, De-let Loui. Or would you like your new character to room with Kylin?

and with that in mind would you want your new character to room with DarkKitsune DarkKitsune character, De-let Loui. Or would you like your new character to room with Kylin?
Either one could have some fun dynamics. DarkKitsune DarkKitsune — Would you rather De-let get a new roommate? A fair warning, Miu might be a bit loud and enthusiastic. Otherwise, I'll flip a coin and see how it lands.

No rush, I'm currently trying to test out possible audiobook options for one of my books XD Though starting to think I should have selected a different one haha since the one I picked is from different POV's

The moment I realize how long I've been using some of these current characters

April - 2016

Dax - 2017

Launet - 2017

Helina - 2021

I can sorta relate.

By that I mean my characters Faine (who is not in this roleplay) and De-let have been with me since I started roleplaying last year. Sometimes they just stick

April and Launet have been favorites of mine ever since I created them!!! XD and the fact I sort of just tossed April from her old world in ruins leaving behind her loved ones into a parallel version of her world that isn't in ruins. Where she isn't fighting for her life everyday and the animals...well normal animals don't talk and the paranormal hide from humans. It's all very strange and new to her.

De-let was always meant to be more of a healer of some sort. I originally made her a half human half demon who lived on the outskirts of a village clearly I have changed that for the roleplay (I also redesigned her outfit)

(Gonna clarify I changed her back story)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back