• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary Lore & Chat(Open&Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sorry for dumping that on you guys, I was a blubbering mess for hours.... I'm probably gonna be busy packing up but I will try to get posts out when I can. I'll work on them from the sidelines and then gather it all together and post.
Don't worry about a thing! Take things one step at a time and do what you need to do! Please don't feel like you owe us anything!

Pipsqueak Pipsqueak I hope you don’t mind the tag. I just wanted to ask when you think you would be available to post your response? No rush though.

Please shoot me now....I'm so done with all this crap. Guys I'll work on responding when I can... I'm just mentally and physically exhausted at this point

Alrighty guys, I will be working on responses... sorry it's taking so long. Signed our lives away on a house contract yesterday(What is feels like...) hopefully be moving between now and July 20th :-_-lines:

Alrighty guys, I will be working on responses... sorry it's taking so long. Signed our lives away on a house contract yesterday(What is feels like...) hopefully be moving between now and July 20th :-_-lines:
It’s okay! Life comes first just remember to take care of yourself!

Not Heila calling him out I love her sm 😭😭
Did Artie actually go to dorm 4? I understand if it was a accident but I have another character that’s in that dorm and if you wanted too I can probably have him answer real quick though he won’t be a be able to join the interaction (He’s in a interaction with his own dorm mate)

Sorry if my posts aren't the best guys, my laptop broke so I'm on my phone. Hopefully here in a few days I'll have it back! But most likely a week they say 5 to 7 days

Sorry lode can't unpack trauma she is too busy worry about unpacking it wrong but more importantly losing her status as a nerd

How's everyone doing? Sorry I'm not all that talkative or active. I've been a lot busier then usual due to the upcoming holidays. I still very much want to participate, so I'm going to be quite silent until someone either mentions Lithan, talks to him directly, or if we're moving onto the next major thing. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and will do my best to keep up with what's going on in the Rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back