• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary Lore & Chat(Open&Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Tomorrow I'll make a post moving Alcuris to their dorm! :) So they can meet up then haha
I assumed with everything Alcuris would probs end up arriving first but let me know if anything needs changing with my post. Also if it wasn't clear this is the chance for everyone to lie to Lode for comedic effect since they pretty much lived under a rock.

I don't know if it needs to be changed but the group interest check post still says we are open.

Texangamer Texangamer please be sure to change the interest check since I can't 😂

Also galvanismgal galvanismgal your post look good to me. And yeah I hunted down you previous post to see what was going on so my intention was Alcuris arriving first. But I left it open just in case :)

i closed the intreast i only have rennie to work on than I'm but I kinda wanna do a new character lol found a pic I liked

I just realized if Artie thinks her Blue Flames are cool I can’t wait for him to learn about her healing fire

Oh he’ll think she’s the coolest person ever (pun intended 😌)

I’m so sorry I probably won’t have time to reply today tho i have a lot going on for my 23rd but I’ll reply as soon as I can!!

Happy birthday then!

I’m so sorry I probably won’t have time to reply today tho i have a lot going on for my 23rd but I’ll reply as soon as I can!!

Happy birthday! And make sure to take care of yourself!

Happy birthday enjoy your day
Excited Happy Birthday GIF by Kiki

Alright, folks! I'm going on a month-long hiatus since I'll be overseas with no to little internet connection thru the first week of July.

In the meantime, my characters are going to war: Weishan's going to be recalled due to a family emergency (ie. people have started dying); they can transport themself, and;

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising — Ayelet and De-let ( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune ) are trying to find Dax to figure out Ayelet's schedule; if the headmaster could actually let them know that Ayelet's being withdrawn from the Academy until further notice, and that a friend should be retrieving them soon. (Otherwise, Sprix could kidnap Ayelet, then let the headmaster know before it causes some sort of panic.)

Alright, folks! I'm going on a month-long hiatus since I'll be overseas with no to little internet connection thru the first week of July.

In the meantime, my characters are going to war: Weishan's going to be recalled due to a family emergency (ie. people have started dying); they can transport themself, and;

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising — Ayelet and De-let ( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune ) are trying to find Dax to figure out Ayelet's schedule; if the headmaster could actually let them know that Ayelet's being withdrawn from the Academy until further notice, and that a friend should be retrieving them soon. (Otherwise, Sprix could kidnap Ayelet, then let the headmaster know before it causes some sort of panic.)
ahh yes, I had almost forgotten you mentioned something about that XD I'll mark your characters down in a spoiler labeled month hiatus. Once you are back you can get an update of everything that's gone down and join back at your leisure. I do hope you have safe travels!
_________
Also I'll get up responses a bit later today! Got to give me doggos bathes.... -_- not that I really want too....

Alright! Noted stay safe!

Hey everyone...my powers back on...but my life just kinda took a major turn on me....um..god trying not to cry while typing... so my hubby and I had some issues with buying our trailer and property...Texan I think I had talked to you about this before....but we just found out that half of the property we thought our landlady owned she doesn't and it's going up for sell and we have no fucking clue where our property line is and where this other property is so um,....yeah we are looking into others houses to move here very soon if we can before possibly getting screwed over even more...uh...I will try to get out responses when I can but I really don't know how fast that going to happen and I'm sorry about that... ugh...why why can't life work with us for once and not against us .... Texangamer Texangamer Raku Raku Bloody_Death Bloody_Death @AquaMarie DarkKitsune DarkKitsune asphodelus asphodelus @Defined Comedy @Peanut145 @Mel @SomeRandomCanuck @JuniperBoi galvanismgal galvanismgal @Whitefog @Asua @DapperKnight @Lord Moldoma

Hey everyone...my powers back on...but my life just kinda took a major turn on me....um..god trying not to cry while typing... so my hubby and I had some issues with buying our trailer and property...Texan I think I had talked to you about this before....but we just found out that half of the property we thought our landlady owned she doesn't and it's going up for sell and we have no fucking clue where our property line is and where this other property is so um,....yeah we are looking into others houses to move here very soon if we can before possibly getting screwed over even more...uh...I will try to get out responses when I can but I really don't know how fast that going to happen and I'm sorry about that... ugh...why why can't life work with us for once and not against us .... Texangamer Texangamer Raku Raku Bloody_Death Bloody_Death @AquaMarie DarkKitsune DarkKitsune asphodelus asphodelus @Defined Comedy @Peanut145 @Mel @SomeRandomCanuck @JuniperBoi galvanismgal galvanismgal @Whitefog @Asua @DapperKnight @Lord Moldoma
It’s okay! Real life matters first. I hope things get better!

Nothing you should be sorry about sometime life happens. Just focus on rl and I also hope things turn around for you.

Sorry for dumping that on you guys, I was a blubbering mess for hours.... I'm probably gonna be busy packing up but I will try to get posts out when I can. I'll work on them from the sidelines and then gather it all together and post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back