• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary Interest Check(Open & Accepting)

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Maxwood Academy was once a rather peaceful place of learning. Young beings of all kinds traveled far, some even from different universes just to live and learn within the walls of Maxwood Academy. But in a span of only two years, everything fell apart. The world of the supernatural came to light amongst the humans and panic spread worldwide. A place called Supernatural Hunters Association was created in a few months and the hunt was on. The hunt to tear down and eradicate these awful supernatural beings from their world! Maxwood went from an Academy to a Sanctuary and the Headmaster of Maxwood used his very life force to fortify the barrier around his beloved school. Now everyone in Maxwood works hard to help each other and to save others like themselves from being hunted down. But the S.H.A has grown so much...will Maxwood remain safe? Or will the Hunters get their wish of tearing down the only remaining hope for all supernatural beings in the U.S.?

Lore & Chat
Characters
RP Thread

Hello, You can follow the links above to check out the lore, characters, and anything else you may need. Feel free to ask questions and I'll do my best to give you a satisfying answer. As you may notice there are chunks from the previous rp this is associated with. However, please don't feel discouraged from joining thinking you won't be able to fit in. We are looking for humans and supernaturals alike. Though more humans than supernatural. If you notice someone's character and you want to make a history with them, be it good or bad. Message them and add it to your relations to help you feel more included in the rp if needed. We are looking for new players in our story and I'm hoping to see some awesome villains arise in S.H.A. and maybe even Maxwood. Since being the good guy can sometimes blur in war!

Starting Point of the Rp

Last edited:
Roles
Owner - The person who runs either the Sanctuary or the S.H.A. They are the highest-standing individual in the place.
Leader - You are in charge of your group, you are the second highest in command technically. You give orders, and take care of your team, making sure whatever the job is gets done with the least amount of damage.
Second-In-Command - You help the Leader take on these tasks even acting as a miniature leader if your group is divided for a mission. Your job is important just the same as the leaders. And if your leader fails, you're the next to take the blame.
Medic - You are the only medic in the group, making you very important to the team because there will likely always be a need for your skillful hands or magic.
Scout - You scout out places and are good at hiding right under the noses of those you fight against. Giving precious information to your team so they can be successful on the mission.
Fighter - Sad to say but in some eyes you are expendable. You fight/hunt and do your jobs diligently even at the risk of your own life. Your jobs are seen as honorable and dishonorable at the same time. If you are a fighter for Maxwood task forces, your weapons are your magic, abilities, your power. If you are a fighter for S.H.A, your weapons are guns, knives, bows, even your very own body. The other roles might know basic combat, but you are the strongest and toughest of them all.(Or at least you should be XD )
Doctor - You are a bit different from the Medics on the Task Force. You are able to handle far more complicated wounds and surgeries if needed. You are likely working tirelessly on the injured in Maxwood.
Civilian - You are someone who was rescued by Maxwood Sanctuary and you are either too young to defend yourself, badly injured, or you simply don't know or want to fight.

Maxwood Sanctuary
Owner - Sylvia Farin - 32 - Weapons Mage(BloodWolfRising

Task Force Team 1

Leader - Zaahir Hakimi - 29 - Moon Rabbit(Bloody_Death
Second-In-Command -
Fighter - Launet Sefra - 19 - Demon/Unicorn(BloodWolfRising
Fighter - Lode Stone - 19(galvanismgal
Fighter - Malcolm Willems - 19 - Werewolf(JuniperBoi
Medic - Erykios Wildfoot - 20 - Centaur(DovahBeat
Scout - Antoine Lenoir - 19 - Lycanthrope(Raku
Scout - Zephyr - 15 - Elemental Beast(Chibistaryuu

Task Force Team 2

Leader - Platinum - 29 - Elemental Beast(Chibistaryuu
Second-In-Command - April Valence - 18 - Water Spirit Contractor(BloodWolfRising
Fighter - Kyla - 16 - Dragon/human(Texangamer
Fighter - Layton Esmond - 17 - Demon(Bloody_Death
Fighter - Magmus - 20 - Elemental Beast(Chibistaryuu
Medic -
Scout - Alcuris Twilight - 18 - Emopire(BloodWolfRising
Scout - Artie Wilson - 18 - Werewolf(Pipsqueak

Task Force Team 3

Leader -
Second-In-Command -
Fighter -
Fighter -
Fighter -
Medic -
Scout -
Scout -

Doctor - Esmarie Twilight - 32 - Emopire(BloodWolfRising
Doctor - Damien Wells - 34 Human[Whisperer](JuniperBoi
Doctor - Rennie - 15 - Demon/Angel(TexanGamer
Doctor - Vivienne(Ivy) Woods - 362 - Wood Elf(AquaMarie

Civilian - Helina Talzin - 302 - Highborn Nature Elf(BloodWolfRising
Civilian - Finn - 16 - King Cobra Shifter(BloodWolfRising
Civilian - Shrike Lanier - 12 - Dragon-moth(asphodelus
Civilian - Maxine Talvin - 16 - Nature Elf/Human(TexanGamer
Civilian - Marina Odeletta Wintergreen - 15 - Mermaid(AquaMarie
Civilian - Mayumi Kitsui - 33 -Kitsune(AquaMarie

On the Run or Captured

Astrid - 14 - Fae/Human(TexanGamer{Captured - Will become Civilian}
Alesea - 16 - Mermaid(TexanGamer{On the run - Will become Civilian}

Supernatural Hunter's Association (S.H.A.
Owner -

Hunter Team 1
Leader - Marshall Boone - 47 - Human(Yahhah
Second-In-Command - Cameron Reyes - 45 - Human(JuniperBoi
Fighter - Dominic - 29 - Demon(BloodWolfRising
Fighter - Laura Whitlock - 30 - Human(Yahhah
Fighter -
Fighter -
Medic - Miles Thompson - 24 - Human(BloodWolfRising
Scout - Kea Lau - 19 - Human(asphodelus
Scout -

Hunter Team 2
Leader -
Second-In-Command -
Fighter -
Fighter -
Fighter -
Fighter -
Medic -
Scout -
Scout -

Hunter Team 3
Leader -
Second-In-Command -
Fighter -
Fighter -
Fighter -
Fighter -
Medic -
Scout -
Scout -

[Kill List
Free to Kill however

Leave for Major Event

Alcuris Twilight

Last edited:
Since this is a reboot, are the characters listed in the roles section updated with the current cast?

This looks pretty cool, consider me interested.

I might give this setting another try. Would there be the possibility of playing a genetically modified (by non-magical means) human/avian hybrid as part of the hunters? I was thinking of making a fighter (or a medic, unsure yet.) who in their spare time is tinkering with chemicals in order to see if they can be used to eliminate magic. They'd be based on some characters I already have, but more of a combination of them than a copy of any single one.

Interested! Is there a limit on races to choose from? Looking to play a centaur

Interested! Is there a limit on races to choose from? Looking to play a centaur
I had a centaur character in the original rp, so I think you're good on that front. If the magic remains the same, I believe the dorms at Maxwood adapt to fit whoever's living there — I know my character's room had more of a comfy stable set-up.

I had a centaur character in the original rp, so I think you're good on that front. If the magic remains the same, I believe the dorms at Maxwood adapt to fit whoever's living there — I know my character's room had more of a comfy stable set-up.
Yup what asphodelus, the building are magic and adapt to the specific needs of the being. To make their lives as easy as possible
Sweet! Thank you both! I'll be working on getting a cs soon!

A little overwhelmed by the twelve pages of Rp I need to read to catch up lol But I am interested in joining if your accepting still

A little overwhelmed by the twelve pages of Rp I need to read to catch up lol But I am interested in joining if your accepting still
You don't need to read all twelve. Start at like 10 or 11, that's where the refresh started. :)

Here is the starting point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back