• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
She chuckles and shakes her head, "Oh boy, I'm glad he said four, if he said three I would've been madder the a hornet in an old coke can." She snickers at the reference she made to a country song, even though in her home town it was a normal saying.

Maka just forget he was on her shoulder" oh dear i'm sorry" she saying going back to the music room with a puppy in her arms as she smiled as she rubbed her eyes a little she just looked at DJ as she was humming as she was happy a bit

Kinstar yips happily as he sees Alex and his whole body shakes with joy
,he says " Alex what happened."

Maka just rubbed her head as she smiled looking at them as she was being quite she didn't want to bother them she just sat down at the chair as she didn't know if alex was her brother or not she was so confused she don't know what was happening

Alex smiles lightly, watching Kinstar after spotting him "Just a new teacher is all." he responded, humming softly as he crouched down to Kinstar's level and seeming to purr

she was in the other music room, not far from the one Mika and Danny had visited, cans of energy drinks stacked on the top of the piano, as well as some snacks, planning to be there for a long time, something she did fairly often when she could, it was the only place she thought she could be herself, let her emotions flow into the song, each line of the song, no, each individual note conveyed more of her emotions, ones that are so deep she had practically ignored them until now.

Danny walked over to Mika and explained what had just happened. 'How about we go back to the dorm and have some cookies?' Danny signs and says aloud. 'If I remember correctly I owe kinstar a cookie'

Maka just looked at her as she smiled as her eyes sparkle" cookies yeah" she say" i want cookies i like your cookies it's so good" she say as she smiled as she just looking around" i had fun singing with you" she say as she just looking at her as she was excited for coolies she just humming a bit

Danny giggled and replied "I'm glad you liked them and I can saw I enjoyed singing with you aswell. Now let's get the boys to taste test them shall we?" she signs smiling.

Maka heard some music from somewhere as she grabbed DJ hand as she went to the room as she was excited as she saw her cousin" Mae cuz" she say as she smiled looking at her her as she held onto her friend DJ as she was watching her cousin play some piano as she was happy Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire

Mae was indeed talented, especially for being deaf, her fingers gracefully glided across the keys as she played a lovely tune, full of emotion and beautiful melodies. it took her many years to become this good, she had been playing from a very young age and now she is very well-versed. she looked up, seeing her cousin was there with danny "oh, hey guys" she signed with a smile

Maka just saw her cousins" we going to my dorm wanna come we get cookies" she say hyper a bit it was her adhd but she just looked at her cousin" come on let's take a breakz' she say and signed as she just was happy she was having a good time at the school as she held onto DJ" your good Cuz" she say happily

Kinstar shifts an jumps in alexes arms " Alex I have cookies to eat can you carried me to my dorm." kinstar curls up in his arms panting likes dog.

Alex just laughed lightly, holding on to Kinstar, "where am I going?" he asked, smiling softly and purring unconsciously

Kinstar points down the hall " my dorm is that way just follow the smell of cookies." kinstar cuddles up to Alex as they start to walk.

she smiled and got up from her seat "sure" she signed in response, taking out her hairtie and letting her long, coral brown hair fall over her shoulders, reaching about her back at full length. she then cleaned up everything she had out and closed up the piano then followed them back to the dorm.

Alex smiled and nodded, following the directions that Kinstar gave him as he continued to carry the other boy that was his mate

Danny let's Mika hold onto her arm as they walk, her other hand resting in her jean pocket. They make it back right before the guys and Danny unlocks the door and sets out the cookies. She straightened up the beds even though no ine slept there last night they were slightly messed up from sitting and laying on them. She turns to Mae and signs. "Welcome to the dorm make yourself at home, just dont eat all our food." She chuckles and takes a seat on her bed.

Kinstar arrives to the dorm in alexes arms and smiles. " we are here and I made Alex carrie me but no movie nights right."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back