• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Danny walks over to her guitar and puts it onto her back. "Hey Guys" She says smiling, hiding her hands in her jean pockets.

Kinstar chirps as he nuzzles into maka and laughs in his own way. He remains on makas shoulder and growled at the bully letting a small flame out.

Maka just looked at him" hiya i'm Mika Suzuki" she say as she smiled as she whipe the blood as she felt something on her shoulder as she she smiled noticing it was Kinstar" hey Kin" she say as she scrathed his head" so cute" she say she didn't hear what alex say she looked at alex with her blue eyes she just sat back on the stool" thanks DJ" she say

Danny nodded to Mika and she stretches out one of her bandaged hands for Alex to shake. "Kinstar's mate I assume? The Name's Danny, welcome to the family." She says.

Alex smiled, watching his mate before responding, and signing at the same time "I'm Alexius Suzuki..." he signed because he wasn't certain if Maka could understand him at the moment before he turned to Danny and grabbing her hand gently and shook it, taking note of the fact her hand was bandaged "just call me Alex. and yeah, I'm his mate." he responded

firestorm firestorm Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel Texangamer Texangamer

Kinstar chirped happily at how they were getting along. He started to play with a string and makas shirt. Before tumbling off and sqeaking.

"Pleasure to meet you Alex. Take good care of our boy, he's a troublemaker." She says jokingly. Seeing Kinstar fall off she catches him just before he makes contact with the ground. "Gotcha! Be careful!" She sighs in releif, placing him back on Maka's shoulder.

Alex immediately looked at Kinstar when hearing him squeak, very clearly concerned for his mate who was in dragon form, the Panther obviously caring for the male, then looking at Danny in thanks. Alex didn't want to be a hovering mate, but was going to worry for his mate no matter what

Danny nudges Alex's arm and whispers, "He's a lot stronger then he looks, even when he's being clumsy" She smiles and looks back to Mika happy that she's ok.

Kinstar sighs and chirps his thanks as he curls around makas shoulders and yawns. He starts to fall asleep on maka and a little smoke comes out. Kinstar flaps his wings a little showing off.

Danny looks at the man with skepticism, raising her brow. "Not to be rude but who are you?" She asked, her accent showing more clearly as she stares at the man in the country attire.

"Well little missy"

He said as he put his thumbs in his belt and flexed as he stood up proud and strong his shirt unable to hide his muscles

"I am your teacher"

Kinstar remained on makas shoulders and slept smoke drifting out of his muzzle. He was peacfuly asleep on maka his tail swished as he felt the wind on him. He slowly raised his head and growls.

Mika just got a bit embarressed as she just couldn't hear him or his accent her face was pure red' i'm gonna go back to my room DJ' she signed as she was really embarressed as she just left as she didn't want to deal with any teachers today as she just looked around for bullies' why do he say stuff like that he knew me when i was baby' she thought she just sat on her bed in her room

Danny nods to Mika and at the teachers comment she places both her hands casually onto her pockets. "For what class? Bull ridin? " She replies with sarcasm leaking in her voice.

He chuckled as he took his hat back and walked over to Danny, he patted her shoulder with his firm stonelike hand

"Physical education darling"

Alex raised a brow, not very happy about the teacher disrupting Kinstar, but keeping quiet as he stood next to Danny, choosing to remain quiet as Maka left. " oh, P.E., so scary" he remarked sarcastically, still standing on the opposite side of Danny from Sig

"I don't doubt it sir!" She chuckles as he walks off. "Oh man we're all gonna die!" She says laughing, full honesty in her statment. "Country folk are true to their word. And now you better get ready for the worst time in Physical Education you've ever experienced." She chuckles.

Alex shrugged "I'm not all too worried... my adoptive parents were southern and they ran me ragged constantly. whatever he can throw at me won't be too tough." he told Danny, seeming nonchalant about it all, calm and content

Kinstar flaps off makas shoulder and changes to a small hellhound puppy. He whimpers looking for Alex around himself.

"Question, ever rode a bull before?" Danny asks raising a brow looking at Alex. She had a hunch P.E. wasn't going to be anything like normal school. Infact, far from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back