• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
As Maka joins in Danny smiles, glad she's able to make her happy. As danny stums and sings along to the lyrics of the sing, a twinkle appears in her eyes, she's like another person while playing her guitar. She harmony of their voices carrys throughout the halls of the dorm building, bouncing off doors and walls to full the ears of all the students near or far.

LFour little figures of water form into little dancers, flouting around the room at the tempo of the music. They shine in the suns rays as they dance through the air making reflections of light on the wall, it's truely a magic scene.

Two stand at four inches while to other stand at three, the tall represent man and the shorter girls. Their routines are similar, dancing in couples like a ballet routine.
1CDF2D1D-61E1-4F72-A8E3-9C14DB582EC6.jpeg

Maka just looked around as she ßmiked' why her powers are so cool and mine is so lame at least she don't have to deal with the headace I have to deal with every single day' she thought singing with her she didn't know how to sing it in English she only knew it in Japanese she just relaxed as she smiled feeling the gutiar

Kinstar sighs as he says " do it Alex, I am ready to be yours so no one can take me from you." kinstar goes silent after saying this.

Kinstar starts to think if Vincent would still let him come around. He takes his mind off the fangs that will soon mark him.

Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf

Last edited:
Kinstar whimpered as Alex bit him to mark him. Kinstar sighs as he was now alexes " hey Alex are you calm enough now that I am marked. Also I might introduce you to my friends. But Alex please remain calm please."

Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf

In the Music room Danny continued singing to the song with maka, repeating a few choruses to keep the calm moment for as long as possible. This was the first time since she left home that she felt truely free, calm, and at peace. The water figures dance above them as danny's eyes close, completely in synch with the flow of the song.

Texangamer Texangamer

the male panther nodded, clearly calm and completely in control of himself. "I'll stay calm, don't worry about me." he hummed in response, purring contentedly as he slowly released his hold on the other male, careful to not hurt him in any way

firestorm firestorm

Just as we finsh the song I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I hold the water up so it wont fall on us and answer the phone on speaker. "Yo" I greet to the caller, setting my guitar down next me and evaporate the dancers. Picking up my guitar once they are gone.

firestorm firestorm Texangamer Texangamer

"Oh, hey Kinstar! I actually needed to talk to you too. Maka and I are in the dorm's music room, come on down can't wait to meet your mate." She says a slight smile on her lips, as she signs their conversation.

Alex continued to purr softly as he listened to the conversation, happy to be with his mate just in general as he waited for Kinstar's choice

Kinstar nods and says " alright Danny will meet you thier." kinstar hangs up and turns to Alex " do you have a shirt I can borrow as my other one I came here in is stained? Also we will be heading to the music room."

Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel , Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf

As I hang up with Kinstar I sign to Maka, explaining everythig that is happening. I then just strum on my guitar to the tune of "Stay With Me", humming along as I wait for the boys to get here. My eyes slowly close as I play, getting lost in the sound and not caring that my bandages are becoming loose.

Kinstar speaks " yeah a regular t-shirt is fine Alex. I just don't want to walk around like this." kinstar stands and takes the shirt from Alex and throws it on before grabbing alexes hand and taking him to the music room.

@Sterling_wolf, Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel

Maka was relaxed as she just looked at her phone as she smiled she was looking at DJ she was really having fun she just started sing a diffrent song in english this time she just smiled she never sanged for anyone but she felt like she was really close with DJ as she felt the gutiar again she just smiled as she started to sing a diffrent song as she loved this song it was her favorite since it helped her become calm she just felt someone took off her hearing aid as she was singing she yelped a little she was bleeding a little but she was okay she got up from the chair and punched the bully in the face she just punched and punched him

Alex followed Kinstar to the music room, happy with the fact kinstar was wearing one of his shirts. getting to the music room he saw the bully pull Maka's hearing aid out and almost immediately growled, his panther recognizing the sibling, though the human side did not. Alex reached out with his mind to Maka, still not knowing who she was, yet knowing she could read his mind. you said you were in the music room, right? he questioned

Danny jumped at the sound of Maka's starled scream and set her guitar down immediatly. She ran over and picked up her hearing aid, afterwards holding Maka. Danny got inbetween maka and the bully making a water wall between them "Enough!" Her voice echoes through out the room and she signs to make 'Calm down don't resort to violence unless truely necessary. Please Maka...' Danny gives her a pleading look as she hands her the hearing aid. 'I'll handle this' The wall of watter dispersed and surrounded the bully. "Let me make one thing clear, I dont know who you think you are, but not only are you being a major jerk to Maka, you're also targeting my friend because she can't hear. I don't take too kindly to this crap. So make another move to harm her and I'll show you how fast I can break five of your bones without breaking a sweat." She glares at the boy, holding him by the collor of his shirt.

Texangamer Texangamer

Maka just looked up at her friend as she had tears in her eyes as she just nodded as she felt blood as she sighed' okay' she signed as she just looked down as she felt pressure in her head' yeah i'm in the music room why' she thougt to him as she just looked up she kinda felt bad for punching the guy and DJ getting upset about it she just looked away as the bully run away" iz zorry" she say as she felt tears in her eyes" i just got mad i didn't haz control" she say to her as she looked at the boy that was standing with Kinster

Kinstar sighs at what he just witnessed " hi Danny this is my mate alex." kinstar steps away from Alex so his friends can see him.

Danny turns to her and sighs, signing to her. "Dont be sorry it's not your fault you were following your defence instinct. I'm actually reallt impressed, he'll be having some bruises for about a week." She smiles and hands her a napkin to clear up the blood. "You gonna be ok?" she signs. She turns her attention to kinstar.

Alex seemed to frown lightly as he spoke aloud, almost in a question "Maka...?" the panther hummed, watching his newly marked mate step away from him as he then said "hello" to everyone

Kinstar watches everyone as he shifts into a dragon and flaps onto makas shoulder. He nuzzles her and looks at Alex for permission to stay with maka.

Alex hummed lightly, nodding to Kinstar before jokingly saying "as long as no one tries to steal you away from me, you're always welcome to do as you please." the panther happy as he watched everyone, still having a curiosity as to whether Maka was his lost sister or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back