• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Neeko bit her lips with a deep blush she haven't really thought about this before as she held her hands together " i-its about the claim " she said to him as she bit her lips " i-im so sorry i shouldn't have ask" she said to him as she sat down and bown in apology

Alaster Von Grim Alaster Von Grim

Kinstar sighs " do I really have any choice in the matter." kinstar shifts around and looks at the bandages " alright Alex you are my mate just no funny bisuness ok. Also I can take care of myself"

Alex purred lightly "if thats what you want, mate." he responded happily, pulling the other boy with him to his dorm, intending on cleaning up his wounds " whoever this 'Asmere' is, bringing harm to you wasn't a good idea. he's made the top of my list." he purred

firestorm firestorm

Nikko look at him and blushed deeply as he gave her a deep kiss as she look up at him and smile widely " b-but what about mmyy marrkk?" she ask him as she leaned close to him happily that Vincent has claimed her

Kinstar squeaks as Alex pulls him towards his dorm to clean his wounds. Kinstar speaks " what list are you talking about Alex. Also you do know I will hang out with Vincent still as he is my friend." kinstar flutters his wings as his own ears fluff up. " also don't tell me you will use water."

"I don't like people who hurt those close to me, lets leave it at that. also, If you don't want me to use water, then I won't." he responded, guiding the boy to sit on his bed after they got to the dorm before he left to retrieve his first aid kit. "and whoever this Asmere is, he wasn't a good suitor at all if he brought you pain. I'll take much better care of you... if you'll let me...?" he mumbled to the other boy after getting the first aid kit and settling down next to him, motioning for him to either remove his shirt or lift it up

firestorm firestorm

Kinstar nodds as he sits on the bed " you are my mate Alex so sure I would allow you to care for me." kinstar blushes but takes his shirt off revealing the bandages covering the gashes. He says " I have told asmere no and he doesn't listen. Also I can't really take baths in my hellhound from and hate baths in general. So please don't use water unless its needed"

Alex seemed to purr lightly, obviously happy with his response as he begins to unravel and remove the bandages, looking at them to judge the severity of them before beginning to gently clean them "well, he's going to have to deal with a no. you're my mate. not his." he hissed, displeased at both the damage done, and the mention of the other male. Alex sighed before stitching up any cuts that needed it, and bandaging all of them, wrapping a large bandage around the other boy's torso to cover all of the cuts and their cloth "I could talk to this suitor and get the message across... as for the baths, I may know a way around that..." he hummed

firestorm firestorm

Nikko nodded ' yes mark" she said " once i mark you every wolf, dragon, phantom, cheetas etc will know that you are mine and i am yours" she said to him " we will be able to feel each other and connect each other too " she said as she look at him " and most of all we can like out mind together and talk together using our thoughts " she said to him

" mark is like the center a tradition for the moon goddess to say that the missing piece in our heart and soul are now complete" she said to him with a smile

Maka just looking at her as she saw she was tired she didn't want to bother her she out a blanket over her as she smiled sitting in the bead she knew she had a brother but don't know who he is she just looked at her stuffed bunny she just hugged it closing her eyes thinking while her brother was but she didn't know

Kinstar sighs as his cuts were sticheded up and a bandage wrapped around his waist. He sighs and speaks " you would really talk with him and let him know to leave me alone. Also Alex um are you done. Also I am sorry you found me like this,I am so weak Alex."

Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf

A few minutes later Danny jolts wake, causing her to loose balance and fall ot of bed with a yelp. "Stupid..." she mumbles things under her breath as she slowly gets up, hissing as the pIn in her hands.

"of course I would. you are my mate after all, and yes I'm done." he hummed, moving to pull the other boy close before purring "its not your fault he brought harm to you. you are not weak. don't let him or any one else make you feel that way." Alex told Kinstar, purring gently to try and calm the other boy down "if you can get him here, I will talk to him. I'll do whatever you ask of me." he hummed

firestorm firestorm

Maka just had her eyes closed as she was meditating as she was thinking as she just was holding to her bunny' I want ice cream' her leg was so much better she had her legs crossed' big brother where are you're she thought

Danny glanced at Maka and decided to not desturb her just yet, she walks over to the sink and pours a cup of ice water. Her head was pounding and she felt slightly dizzy thanks to losing so much blood while in the forest. Danny sat at the edge of Maka's bed as she sips her water, her eyes stay on the liquid.

Kinstar nods and trembles in his arms. Kinstar starts to calm with the purring of Alex and relaxes " so Alex I have had a hectic day. I do know he will come soon but Alex I am worn out." kinstar yawns as his eyes droop and close

"rest, then." he purred lightly, leaning back and pulling Kinstar with him as he heard a voice in his head. hello? he questioned to whoever was speaking to him in his mind, all while purring gently to lull Kinstar to sleep, his mind open to whoever was reaching out for him.

firestorm firestorm Texangamer Texangamer

Maka just yawns as she lay down as she got scared feeling someone there she open her eyes she got scared' what you doing you scared me' she signed as she just heard the voice in her head' hi you must be my brother I'm maka Suzuki' she thought to him

Kinstar leaned against Alex and feel asleep with the purring. He had been so tired that his body just feel against alexes. He felt safe as he whimpers softly in his sleep.

Danny signed a sorry back to her, as she pulled out her phone danny sees over twenty texts from her mother. She swips them aside and signs to Maka she's going to find the msic room and play on her guitar, unless Maka wants her to stay amd play there.

Alex hummed gently, holding onto Kinstar as he responded to Maka, Well hello little sister, I am Alexius Suzuki. he told her, still purring lightly as he held Kinstar, very happy that he had met his mate

firestorm firestorm Texangamer Texangamer

Kinstar curls up closer to Alex soon waking up after 10 minutes and blinking tiredly " hey Alex do you have some transition where you mark a mate and you do know I am 777."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back