• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Maka looking around as she looked at her as she just wasn't talking she wants her big brother she knew he was here somewhere" DJ sad" she asked as she went to hug her

She snapped out of her gaze when she heard Maka's voice. she signed, "I'm fine, just got into a little fight is all. " she smiles at Maka no sign that it's fake but no reassurance that it's real either.

Texangamer Texangamer

Alex seemed to give off a low growl of discontent, "seems to be that way, nice to meet you, finally, Kinstar." he responded stepping away from his mate and fully understanding the Wolf's feelings, not entirely willing but letting vincent be. "Oi vamp, you do realize by clinging to him, you're hurting your own mate. and keeping me from mine." he told Vincent

firestorm firestorm Alaster Von Grim Alaster Von Grim Donatello Donatello

Nekko gasp with eyes as she saw him fell down and she grab him up close to her " lets get you somewhere safe" she said as she ran away from them with Vincent into her hand as she ran him to his room as she whimper and cry for the sight of his mate all hurt and she place him down his bed " Vincent" she said worriedly with tears

Alaster Von Grim Alaster Von Grim

Mae continued to play, conveying her emotions and thoughts through each note, each not having it own meaning and emotion, it began to become more calm and serene as she gave in to the simple pleasures of playing piano and being alone, though she also didn't like being alone because it gave way to some rather frightening thoughts, thoughts she would never like to visit, thoughts that nearly led to her death about a year ago. she had the scar on her neck to prove it, covered by foundation and years of fading.

" you will be safe here in your room" she said as she grab the blankets and pillow as she place it on top of his hoping it was enough to keep him as she look at him and she place her head to his chest checking his health

Kinstar watches them leave and sighs " so your my mate umm I guess thats good to know. I am sorry about Vincent I don't know what that was." kinstar turns to leave Alex as blood covers his bandages from asmere. Kinstar sighs " you can come closer now Alex."

Nekko held Vincent hands " ill never let them hurt you anymore " she said referring the light and the sun as she cry and she held his hand back as she licked his burned wounds to heal

alex was still an uncomfortable distance from Kinstar, before reaching for his sleeve "don't leave.. please..." he quietly said, smelling the blood from his wounds as he hissed lightly " who hurt you?" he asked, clearly displeased by the knowledge

firestorm firestorm

"I'll go brush out this mess I call hair, Be right back!" She signs and turns to walk towards the bathroom. Danny showed no sign or thought of sadness, she just walked to the bathroom, remembering to keep her mind clear since she knew Maka could read thoughts. She pulls out her brush and starts taking out the leaves and brushing out all the tangles.

Kinstar looks up at Alex and sighs " I have a suiter called lord asmere. He is the hell hound prince, he came down looking for me and his claws cut me deeply." kinstar looked down ashamed at admitting this " although they are fine and I wrapped them."

Nikko gasp as he pulled her down and bit her lips as he bit on her neck hard as she whimper but as long as it help Vincent heal he will accept all the pain as she wrap her arms around him and let him drink her blood

Nikko sat up with a deep blush and a a joyful smile " your welcome Vincent" she said as she look at his burned suit " lets get you something to wear Vincent you go lay down and rest there for awhile" she said to him as she ran to his closet to look for something for him to wear

Alex growled, moving to pull Kinstar closer to him, "mine." he seemed to hiss, not liking the sound of the hellhound suitor even if he was the prince. "please, let me help you clean them up a little bit more..." he asked of the other boy

firestorm firestorm

Once Danny finished, she looked in the mirror, she lets two thoughts slip into her mind.
How much she hates how she looks like her mother.
And how much she just wants to fade into the world she knew as a child.
Looking at her tired eyes and let's out a sigh, she barely got any sleep that night and now the dark spots and blood shot eyes are there to prove it. She walks back out and collapses backwards onto her bed, slowly lossing consciousness. Whether it be from blood loss or lack of sleep, she's not sure.

Texangamer Texangamer

Nikko look up at Vincent while she look at his cloths then to his neck as her eyes was turning from gold with the mix of red. She couldn't wait to claim him if he allowed her too " Vincent can i ask you something?" she ask him with a blush as she brought him some new pair of cloths and offered it to him

Kinstar blushed bright red and mutters " they are on my sides I would have to take my shirt off." kinstar squeaked when he fell into Alex and just sighs in defeat. "Alex why must you fight for me."

Alex seemed to purr lightly, happy by the new situation that they were in "I just want to take care of you is all... you're bleeding through your bandages..." he seemed to whine lightly

firestorm firestorm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back