• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Danny snickered and says as well as signs, 'we all act like idiots sometimes, or as you say "baka's" but dont but upset over it. You also make a good point he might be asleep right now.'

Make
Just looked at her as she just looked at her' you know Japanese' she signed as she looked up at her as she just smiled' yeah vampires sleep maybe he hiding i can hear his thoughts' she signed to her as she felt like her head was going to explode they were too many people thinking at once she just sighed' yup 9b it's where my cousin is in' she signed as she just rubbed her head​

Danny nodded and lead them to room 9b before knocking she turned to Maka and signed, 'I only know a tiny amount of Japenese, now t enough for a conversation that's for sure.' With that she knocks on the door.

Last edited:
Maka
66171-1532336916.jpg

She just looked at him as she smiled looking around the room as she was trying to not let them know her head was hurting or she was in pain she just sighed as she waited for her cousin or someone to open the door' oh they not their can we go now' she signed hoping no one will open the door she could hear their thoughts she just rubbed her forehead​

Kinstar knocks on the door of the dorm room he is soposed to stay in. He shakes his large wings out as he folds them against his body. His long black hair falls down his back and his headphones play loud music.

She signs to her, 'we can go back to this later if you feel uncomfortable. I need to finish unpacking anyway.'

Maka
nishimiya_shouko_by_iconsofanimes-dbb02ad.png

She just felt a hand on her' don't touch me' she signed as she was freaking out as she accidently showed her what she felt at the moment with her head feeling like it was gonna burst" zorry" she say as she just leanined against the wall" zince no one ansing can we go baek to dorm" she asked as she just wanted this to be over with she was still freaking out she had no control lover of the thoughts of everyone she can shut it out but she couldn't do it she just sighed​

Danny nodded in understanding and signed, 'lets go back, maybe some tea will help ease your mind, I have an old recipe my mom tought me when I was little if you want some.' "Nikko we're going back to the dorm, have fun talking with the vampire" With that Danny walks back to their dorm room to see a boy standing outside it. "Can we help you?" Danny says confused.

Kinstar turns around and sees her. He speaks " hello I am kinstar And have been assigned to stay in this room." kinstar smiles gently at the two girls.

"Ah, the third bed is yours! Welcome to the school, I'll get the door for you." Danny was definitely warming up to the place thanks to her forming friendship with Maka. She opens the door and leads them into the room. Her side has posters of bands, ocean scenery's, and black posters with funny sarcastic comments. To say she was a bright person would be both correct and incorrect.

"Hope you dont mind rooming with two females, I'll try to be as tidy as posible but no promises." She smiles.

"This is Maka, she's deaf so if you dont know sign language then you'll have to use this notepad to communicate with her if I'm not around. She's also learning to soeak so that will make it easier." Danny says walking towards one of her suitcases and pulling out her bedding materials. A black comforter with a rain design at the top, and pillows ith water details.

firestorm firestorm Texangamer Texangamer

Kinstar chuckles calmly " I really don't mind rooming with you too. As I like guys anyways you can consider me another girl if you wish to."

Kinstar enters the room with his suitcase and stretches his cramped wings after removinghis sweater. Kinstar sets his suitcase on the bed and sits their before asking " so do you guys mind that I am a dragon/ hellhound. Also I do understand sign langage thanks for informing me."

"Not at all, you'll find everyone here has at the least an interesting power." She takes out a few books and sets them on her dresser in an organized fashion, as well as putting a few sea creater figures along the small desk next to her bed.

Maka
uLCMP9X.jpg

She just looked at the her" yes pwease" she say as she saw the boy as she started to go quite as she didn't know what he was saying she can read lips a bit but it was hard when they were looking away as she went to her bed as she put her foot on one of the pillows as she sighed as she just looked at the guy she couldn't understand what he was saying all just looked away as she got a sketchbook as she just draw she was bored' is he our roommate' she signed a bit confused​

Danny glanced at Maka and gave an apologetic expression as she signed and said aloud, 'I'm so sorry Maka! Yes this is our roommate, his name is Kinstar.' she explains everything he just said to her. Danny then walks over to the kitchen of their dorm and places a kettle of water on the stove to boil.

"You know sign? Well that makes things easy" Danny smiles as she takes out a few herbs and spices from her backpack, placing them on the counter.

Kinstar shifts to an hellhound pup and sniffs the bed. He shifts back and sighs " one of you can use water right. Please don't use water around me. I fear water as I am a fire hellhound." kinstar nods as he sits up fluttering his wings

"Who told you about that...? I mean ya'know the water powers?" Danny asks aloud but also signs it so Maka knows what they are talking about.

Kinstar sighs " you smell like water so I assumed you were water based." kinrens black ears lay flat against his head " am I wrong in my asumtions."

Maka
tumblr_pe98f3qaY01xpfzvqo2_400.jpg

She just looked at them as she just giggled a little as she was tired of being stuck in bed as she was trying to get out of the bed she just looked around she just wanted to finish her unpacking but she had a spranged ankle she just pout looking at the guy" wat bout me watz my powers" she asked as she talked a little as she was trying hard as she looked at her new roommate​

"No you're correct, that's pretty impressive." she continues to sign the conversation as they talk. The kettle start to whistle so she takes it off the stove burner and turns it off. Danny Crushes the Herbs, spices, and tea leaves before adding them to the boiling hot water in the kettle. She pours two cups and leaves the rest in the kettle on the stove. The turns to Kinstar and Maka, "Maka can read minds" she says and signs. Danny picks up the two cups and hands one to Maka. "Want any Kinstar? It's a tea my mom showed me how to make when i was younger."

Kinstar turns to her and signs " I can't say really. Your powers don't really have a sent." kinstars ears stand up as he moves closer and inspects make before moving away and saying " well thanks and yes I will take some tea. Also thats Pretty cool she can read minds, although suggest not trying to read mine." he turnshis head before speaking onces again " my powers are shifting to a hellhound puppy and drfire, As well as creating fire."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back