• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mae had departed from Simon and headed for the front desk, once she arrived she was greeted cheerfully by the office lady "whats your name dear?" the lady asked politely "Mae Leslie Finley" she said then the office lady nodded, searched through a few piles and finally handed Mae her schedule, id-card, and room key which she read to herself '9b huh?' she though as she read her room number, heading to her room which wasn't too far though it was a bit of a walk, she used her key to find it empty aside from her things being brought here for her, she smiled and began personalizing her portion of the bedroom, a couple band posters, her laptop, and many other things she had brought with her before changing into comfy shorts, knee-high socks and a linkin park tee-shirt, she was a fan of rock bands since those were the only ones were the base was loud enough for her to feel and 'listen' to. she then pulled out her favorite book, "To Kill a Mockingbird" By Harper Lee, and began to read it on her bed, wondering who her roommate would be.

A British accent could be heard coming down the hall

"This is absolutely absurd why must I stay in this clearly diseased commoners building father"

Vincent said into his top of the line smartphone pressed to his ear as his father replied

"I'm forced to share the room with some low class filth"

He replied to his father as he took out his room key with 9B written on the front of the card

Mae had no idea that her new roommate was out there due to her being unable to hear so she just continued reading, knowing that they will just come in, she didn't have to worry about missing their entry since already had her special light that briefly flashes when the door is opened to alert her if someone opens the door hooked up since once again, she cant hear so she has to know somehow... she had a notebook ready, a message written on it for whomever her roommate may be, reading as follows 'hello, I'm Mae, I am deaf, if you do not know Asl, this is how we must communicate until I fully learn to read lips, I am indeed able to speak but am unable to read lips at the moment.'

Vincent scanned his card and opened the door and was blinded by flashing lights, his gaze locked with Mae and he sighed once his vision had returned

"It seems these rooms are mixed gender as well as class"

He said rubbing his light stung eyes and hung up his phone and tucked it away inside his blazer

she saw the bright light, alerting her that someone had entered so she looked up, locking eyes with her roommate for a moment before sighing and holding up the notebook and speaking "sorry about the light, please read the notebook, its the easiest way for me to communicate" she said before falling silent

Vincent took her notebook his slightly pointed nails scratching her hand

"I see"

He said as he read her explanation and made a writing gesture asking for a pen so he could reply

she nodded with a small smile and handed him the pen "keep it, I always have a spare" she said, pulling one out of her bed-side table drawer , picking back up her book and setting the pen in her current page as a bookmark so she won't lose her place in the story as she waited patiently for his response on the notepad. not noticing the accidental scratch on her hand, the smallest bit of dark red blood emitting from the small wound, Mae not realizing it at all

Vincent took the pen and started writing, after a short while he turned the notebook towards her showing her his elegant calligraphy (I don't know how to change the font)

"Good evening I am Vincent Vale, it seems we are to be roommates but rest assured I will not interfere with your day to day activities for I am a “night owl” as you say and am enrolled in night classes only"

she nodded and smiled "alright, nice to meet you Vincent, I assume your a vampire then? I'm actually part demon myself, though that is a definitely less pleasant side of me, and don't be afraid to get to know me or ask questions about me, I'm practically an open book " she admitted with a laugh before picking back up her book and resuming reading, not taking note of the third bed which meant a third roommate who was currently unknown to her.

Vincent returned her notebook and pen before he went to his bed and started to unpack his things and draped a blackout curtain over the window

"Noted, I despise non human blood it makes me sick to my stomach"

He replied knowing she couldn't hear him as he unpacked

Nicholas
'The halls of this school were something to behold. I had been looking forward to going to this school for a while. The girl who had fixed me up told me about this school course I... I hadn't seen her for quite some time and I believed she had disappeared... or worse.' Nicholas made his way to the assignment office, where he would get a room assignment. "Ah, I'm Nicholas... ah... Nicholas..." 'I couldn't remember my last name... did I even have one?'

"Mister Nicholas, don't worry, hun. We've assigned you to room 9B." '9B. eh? Isn't that the name of a certain android..? Regardless, I knew where 9B was. It wasn't a far walk from the office. Eager to meet my new roommate or roommates, I began the walk to the room, giving a healthy nod to the lady working. In return, she gave me a wink, such a flirt. Couldn't help but smile at it.' Nicholas made his way to 9B, scanning his card and unlocking the door. He opened the door to find a girl sitting on a bed, reading a book and a man who seemed to be the epitomy of british, 'To kill a Mockingbird? An old but classic novel, some enjoy reading. Me? Literature was never a strong suit. As for the very britsh like man in the room as well, I can honestly say I have not seen anything more british than a man in an over-coat and top hat.' Nicholas placed his bag on the unoccupied bed before uttering a word to the girl and man, "I guess we're rommates, name's Nicholas. Private eye, detective.... android, if you couldn't tell by the exposed mechanical parts in my neck." he said, tilting his neck back to show her.
(Anything in the ' ' in italics can only be heard by Nicholas.)
Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire Alaster Von Grim Alaster Von Grim

just as she began reading she remembered to light "oh right! I'll take down the light since it seems to bother you, it just helps me know when someone opens the door" she says as she gets up and unsticks the removable light from the wall "all I ask is that if I'm there just let me know your there so you don't give me a heart attack, or let me know when someone arrives" she says, sitting down and continuing her book not realizing someone had entered since she had taken down the light right before he entered though she soon realized when all of the sudden an adroid-man had been seated next to her causing her to jump. though she didn't say a word, she just looked confused, looking to Vincent for a little help 'who is this guy, how did he get in? what the hell is happening?' she thought to herself, unable to understand the stranger.

Vincent look towards Nicholas and sighed, he picked up Mae's notebook and wrote down an explanation for her

"Another non human, no fresh blood for me I see"

He said as he walked towards him extending his hand to shake Nicholas's

she had since calmed herself down and released a sigh of relief when Vincent handed her the notebook with an explanation, reading it over "ooooh! okay, I'm so sorry, you just startled me, I didn't hear you come in, I'm deaf and I had taken down the light that flashes when someone opens the door because it seemed to bother people when they came in. I'm Mae! if you feel the need to communicate with me just write in that notebook, unless you know Asl (sign language)" she said with a smile, setting her book down, feeling calmer now that she knows what's going on.

Maka just sighed as she went to her cousin dorm as she was bored as she wanted to get to know her as she saw a vampire she was human she was frozen remembering the accident as she looked over to her cousin as she was confused all she wanted to do was hang out with her sister she just left the room she just threw her hear aids to the floor making her bleed a little

Nicholas
"Sorry to disappoint." He said, extending his exposed metal hand to Vincent. Strangely, Nicholas was more curious about the girl, seems she was deaf. 'This girl, despite being scared by my sudden presence, it was the fact she was scared. I figured she was deaf, yet something inside me clicked. To this day, I have no clue what it was.' Nicholas signed to Mae, "Sorry to scare you, I'll mostly to keep to myself." Without even realizing that he did, at which point Nicholas opened his pack and grabbed a few files from it and sat on his bed, 'The files in my hand are ones that came to me before I came here, I haven't even had time to look at them.' It took Nicholas a good second to process what he just did to Mae, "Wait... did I just sign? I didn't know I could do that." However, due to a damaged processor chip, he began smoking. This was a sudden overload on his core processor, "Damnit, give me a moment.." He pulled a screwdriver from his pack and began self repairs.

Vincent wiped his hand on Mae's shoulder to remove the oil and lubricant

"Maybe its still early enough for me to find a bite before class"

Vincent said and let Mae know he was leaving

she narrowed her eyes when he wiped his hand on her shoulder and gave a sort of 'wtf' look but just shook it off and nodded when he let her know he was leaving, still a little peeved when he wiped his hand on her shoulder but said nothing she just quietly observed Nicholas, fascinated by the complexity of his engineering.

Nicholas
Nicholas looked at Vincent and nodded, 'Despite me knowing that he was a Vampire, he seemed okay. We'll see though. Over time, I may not come to like either of these people.' Nicholas looked over momentarily to see a fascinated Mae, he took a second to stop repairing himself to sign to Mae, "You know, it's not nice to stare." 'I'm still amazed I was able to learn ASL that quickly, benefits of being an advanced learning machine.. my processor chip took a hit doing so though. I guess I gotta get mine replaced or fix myself up fully.' He returned to repairing himself, he was in the homestretch of repairs. The smoking had stopped, at least for now. 'I don't know if my processor can take another hit like that. I have to find a permanent replacement.' He turned to Mae and bowed his head then opened his files, "Now.. to what do I owe the pleasure of investigating today." He said.

Vincent smelled blood as he left the room and started to follow the scent when he found a hearing aid

"That's odd"

He said to himself as he picked it up and continued to follow the scent

she had indeed been staring, fascinated when he had pointed it out she blushed, embarrassed 'sorry, I was just amazed at the complexity of your inner workings, it amazes me how life-like and advanced you are, I didn't mean to be rude or anything' she signed, clearly growing more embarrassed as she turned away. though her curiousity was once again piqued when he pulled out some documents 'what are they?' she signed to Nicholas in curiousity.

Maka saw a man but saw his fangs as she was scared as she just ran she was bleeding she had find a nurse her blood scent was strong as she was looking around her heart racing

Maka looking at her phone texting her cousin with one word' help,' she texted running out if the school as ran fast the blood dripping down her arm as she tripped hurting her ankle but got up to run she dropped her phone but sent the text Alaster Von Grim Alaster Von Grim Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back